I'm a fag!!!! >_<

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

I'm a fag!!!! >_<

Post by Fagulous » Mon May 16, 2005 11:25 pm

I've been sick the past couple days, but I didn't let that ruin my day off, so I headed off to Gameworks for some DDR. :D

Some dude was sitting at the tables eating or whatever.

I play me some DDR.

Towards the end I'm pretty much outta breath from my cold, and here him saying something.

I turn around and he's walking backwards away from me, "Thats a fag game man you're a fag!!"

I'm mostly out of breath, and I'm not that quick witted to think of something clever on the spot, so I look, I shrugg, I pick a new song.

"Fag fag fag fag!!!!"

*ignore STOMP STOMP STOMP*

It didn't bother me, I just found it funny a 35-40 year old man would call someone a fag for playing a video game, much less DDR, I mean you can't really play a game like that in public if you're worried what people think of you. :lol:

Anyway share.

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Mon May 16, 2005 11:34 pm

I like when high school jocks/weightlifters come up to me with their girlfriends at rascal's (the machine is right inside the door, so they see it when they walk in, and naturally need to feel like they have a bigger dick)
They always act stupid, so then I throw tokens in for them and say, go at it man, have some fun. Then, as to not be a pussy in front of their gfs they pick a song on heavy, and fail miserably, then i do max unlimi or something, and they never bother me again.

We have a "senior picknick" at Rascal's this friday, it'll be fun to play ddr in front of people who I don't even know exist, but will be graduating the same time as me lol, I see new people every freaking day.
YAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Tue May 17, 2005 12:52 am

omg well

the other night i was at this arcade around the way from my neighborhood, and this girl comes up while I'm playing ddr and she's like "do you play with your boyfriend a lot?"
and this 12 year old kid called me a fag so I played PSMH and I got an A on it and they were like "omg sorry"

</story>
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue May 17, 2005 7:15 am

I've never been called a fag while playing DDR...actually, I don't recall ever being called anything.
Sometimes, being able to scare people by looking at them has it's advantages. :roll:

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue May 17, 2005 8:09 am

Yep, never called a fag.

Have been hit on for playing DDR, have been made fun of for playing DDR. I know what you mean about putting tokens in for them and letting them go, you know? One guy was an ass to me one night and so I stepped off, put in tokens, and told him to go. He wouldn't do it. So I told him he had no right to make fun of me if he couldn't show me up, so I took the credit and played again.

Probably the most frustrating thing that happens to me while playing that I can't be a smartass to the people about is when kids are playing skiball right next to the machine at Putt-Putt.

Parents, if you teach your kids anything, teach them to be kind to others, respectful to adults, courteous to everybody, and goddamn it, teach them to roll the ball and not throw it.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Tue May 17, 2005 8:16 am

Never been called a Fag while playing. but its true what they say......

"Some people NEVER grow up."

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue May 17, 2005 8:21 am

seveneleven wrote:"Some people NEVER grow up."
No doubt. >_< I think it's really funny to see people that haven't grown up past high school in college. I mean, I think that's kind of a normal thing to see at bigger universities, but I go to a community college that's mainly older people going back to college or people taking classes for their job or young people that are just poor. It's so funny when you sit next to someone that won't even talk to you because you're not "within their standard."

....HELLO?! You're going to a community college. You're not going to find sorority girls, you're going to find working people.

Reiterating, some people never grow up. Thanks, seveneleven.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Tue May 17, 2005 8:24 am

Just stating the "facts" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue May 17, 2005 9:14 am

I can only imagine the havoc I'm going to cause in college. I may goth myself out, just for the hell of it. It'll be like high school all over again! Except this time, well, it won't be high school...so it'll be infinitely more amusing.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue May 17, 2005 9:21 am

I'm worried about going to a bigger university just because I know that a lot of the people going there went right out of high school and didn't get any experience in anything like life outside of school.

So THAT'S why people buy SUVs and go to Starbucks and continue to dress like teenagers until they're 50....

The mysteries of the universe unfold!

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue May 17, 2005 9:24 am

Heh he. Yeah, I decided to wait for a couple reasons, but that was one of them. I wanted to figure out what life outside of school was, so I could decided what I actually wanted to do.
Still can't make up my mind. :roll:

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Tue May 17, 2005 9:26 am

At least you werent DDRing and the black people try to copy you as they make fun of you, and then you turn around and stare at them...Smirk, and tell them they look like such an idiot doing that in the hallway....

Edit:
Saw this and thought that you could be told a fag everytime you look at it! :wink:
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue May 17, 2005 9:40 am

"You're a fag. Now bend over so I can...whip you with this towel."

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue May 17, 2005 10:57 am

i was never called a fag when i played ddr....it never failed tho when i'd play at game works in indy some thug would come up screamin white boy can dance
insert code compile execute return

Vince
Standard
Standard

Post by Vince » Tue May 17, 2005 12:11 pm

Never been called a fag, but at the UofL game room I've had to shut people up for badmouthing it when they can't even do well what they're doing (playing pool and sucking ass at it). I'm one of the top young (by young I mean under 21, I'm 20) pool players in the Louisville area and play pool more than I do DDR, and I'm always playing next to these idiots who will watch my friends playing DDR from afar and make fun of them, stomping on the carpet and stupid shit like that.

It got REALLY out of hand one day. I couldn't even concentrate on shooting because they were singing along and stomping and everything, so I look over and say, "Let people do what they want to do, they're not making fun of you for sucking ass at pool, after all." They gave me this wide-eyed look and I stared down the one that looked dressed and looked more scrubbier than a shitty-ass guitar player wanna-be, and he hardly ever came to the game room after that. A couple of times he would peek in through the window on the door, and if he saw me he'd turn around and leave. There's a fag for you.
-Vince
"I was seein this real good lookin woman for about six weeks until somebody stole the binoculars out of my truck." ~Larry the Cable Guy