War of The Worlds

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 pm

Spazz wrote:
Pheadra wrote:Yea alien invasion movies aren't my cup of tea. Like I said before, sounded and looked boring.

Now get me a movie like Boondock Saints...now THAT is a good movie, and not boring.

Whole hearted agreement over here.

It's kinda like Batman Beyond. People like it... it doesn't look very good to me... so I'm not gonna go and see it. I don't want to waste that two hours of my life.
It's all good. Movies, generally speaking, are purely a matter of taste and opinion. Some people have said 'This is the best movie ever!,' and I've loathed it. Likewise, sometimes (usually) critics hate the movies that I really enjoy.

pridemore_cole
Standard
Standard

Post by pridemore_cole » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:29 pm

I really want to see this movie i heard it was really good. I saw MTV movie awards and thaat girl got best scared performance or whatever but it does look like a good movie..

Jinchuu
Standard
Standard

Post by Jinchuu » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:30 pm

I like how Boston seemed completely unharmed, as if they aliens didn't even bother.

"Pfft, like anyone considers Boston a real town, let's just go attack some more ferrys. That was fun."

Ryan Dognaux
Standard
Standard

Post by Ryan Dognaux » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:22 pm

Jinchuu wrote:I like how Boston seemed completely unharmed, as if they aliens didn't even bother.

"Pfft, like anyone considers Boston a real town, let's just go attack some more ferrys. That was fun."
Yeah that was funny. The aliens vowed to not touch Boston if the Red Sox won another World Series after the Ruth era.
Ryan Dognaux
My Life

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:19 am

yeah thewrathoffluffy I noticed that too, and I said aloud "wtf I thought there was an emp" and everyone sorta laughed but some guy got all pissed because I guess he was really into the movie or something.

The aliens were big fans of the red sox, that's why they didn't kill that kid when he runs right into the fire. What a dumb kid.

CSystmRocks
Light
Light

Post by CSystmRocks » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:23 am

One of the best movies I've in quite some time...I could literally feel myself on the edge of my seat the whole time...Would recommend it to anyone...A+

G
"I'm gonna show you how to burn..."