Good ridence

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:17 pm

So as we all know, Casey, you're queer. And as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a FUCK... About BLACK history. Why the FUCK isn't there a, a, hispanic history or a caucasian history? Who cares? Ok, so she died. I'm sorry to hear that, but, why the hell make a topic about it?

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:19 pm

cause he doesnt like black people, and he thinks its amusing -.-

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:19 pm

GO COUNT YOUR DICK!

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:20 am

limpbizket06 wrote:cause he doesnt like black people, and he thinks its amusing -.-
OK there are 3 posts i want to make, but this one would end up being the nicest so ill do it here. How can you be ignorant enough to think I don't like black people? That has to be the most blatantly stupid thing you could say. First off, my best friend is probably Matt, who is *GASP* Black. Shannon here is black, and well... the whole gameworks crew except me, derek, and big joe (Mexican) are black.

My beef is with black people who think America owes them the world because of slavery. Thats where this all starts at, which is bull. Slavery has been aroudn way longer than america, and blacks used to enslave other blacks before the white man ever came. Black people used to sell other blacks to europeans.

I shouldn't have to give everyone here a history lesson, so if you want to comment, make sure you have a little wit behind it.

as for Hoody, it isn't hard to find me, so you must be avoiding me. Gameworks every friday and saturday from 3pm to 11pm, and tuesdays 4pm to 9pm. My schedule has been the same for years.

edit: oh and mosh mosh, about MLK, if you want we can go into his drug useage, alcoholism, and illicit acts he did. Do you even know his real name? probably not, so go google it while your attempting to be witty towards me. You people keep giving me boos and misses like it actually effects my ranking :roll: grow up.

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:26 am

this is why i'm glad i don't post on BBS'es like this anymore. i can take a big big step back and laugh and call you ALL childish. ;)

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:29 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
limpbizket06 wrote:cause he doesnt like black people, and he thinks its amusing -.-
OK there are 3 posts i want to make, but this one would end up being the nicest so ill do it here. How can you be ignorant enough to think I don't like black people? That has to be the most blatantly stupid thing you could say. First off, my best friend is probably Matt, who is *GASP* Black. Shannon here is black, and well... the whole gameworks crew except me, derek, and big joe (Mexican) are black.

My beef is with black people who think America owes them the world because of slavery. Thats where this all starts at, which is bull. Slavery has been aroudn way longer than america, and blacks used to enslave other blacks before the white man ever came. Black people used to sell other blacks to europeans.

I shouldn't have to give everyone here a history lesson, so if you want to comment, make sure you have a little wit behind it.

as for Hoody, it isn't hard to find me, so you must be avoiding me. Gameworks every friday and saturday from 3pm to 11pm, and tuesdays 4pm to 9pm. My schedule has been the same for years.

edit: oh and mosh mosh, about MLK, if you want we can go into his drug useage, alcoholism, and illicit acts he did. Do you even know his real name? probably not, so go google it while your attempting to be witty towards me. You people keep giving me boos and misses like it actually effects my ranking :roll: grow up.
LoL! You stupid piss. I'm not talkin about anyone but you. And I don't need to try and be whitty. If you caught it, MUST be what it is then, RIGHT? Take your own advice tard, 'grow up'

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:30 am

Fujiwara Bunta wrote:this is why i'm glad i don't post on BBS'es like this anymore. i can take a big big step back and laugh and call you ALL childish. ;)
thanx..

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:47 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:this is why i'm glad i don't post on BBS'es like this anymore. i can take a big big step back and laugh and call you ALL childish. ;)
thanx..
seriously. you're all arguing on a DDR forum. what do you really accomplish? besides being pathetic, and all

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:54 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
thanx..
Do you want fries w/ that?

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:16 am

Casey, last i knew rosa parks never said ne thing about us owing her, she just did what was right, she stood her ground and didnt move because she deserved to be equal.

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

Post by SirPhobos » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:47 am

Limp, You're not Kanye West and Casey is not George W. Bush. Let the man (Casey) have his opinion.

I agree with Casey, what she did was absolutely nothing, and that's why she was/is so famous. She is/was no better than any other person on this planet, plain and simple. This does not make me racist, nor prejudice. This makes me have my own opinion.
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:18 am

I actually agree with Casey as far as the slavery issue, and america 'owing' anyone anything. I stand for equal treatment, and last time I checked, equal does not mean special priviledges. Thus, I don't put too much faith into the modern day civil rights movements. These days, most of them aren't wanting equality...they're wanting to play the system to get benefits, and that makes me fucking sick.
Oh, to all of you trying to flame Casey, I wouldn't bother. That is what he wants, you know...he likes to post offensive things to get a rise out of people. He's not attacking anyone here directly, so either contribute to the conversation here, or just....well, give up.
Talk about civil rights if you want, but don't bother calling Casey out. It's pretty pointless. He gets a kick out of it anyway. :wink:

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:01 am

While his words are rather harsh and come across a little offensive, I also have to agree with what Casey is saying here. Sure, Rosa Park's actions helped push forwards change, but she really didn't do much. I mean, does anyone here really beleive she was the first black person to get arrested for sitting in the white section of the bus? I'm sure there were many others, but they didn't get the press coverage. And that is what gained people's support. Rosa Parks didn't change the nation, the massive quantity of people who were involved in the civil rights movement did. They just used Rosa Park's story to win public support.

Now, I also agree with Original Sin about equal rights. Human beings as a whole are far too greedy and selfish to truely want equal rights. Everyone want's a little more than the guy next to him. It's human nature. The minority groups in our country have the perfect springboard to get these extra perks. All they have to do is make the public feel guilty about their past situations. Once they do that, the public feels they owe that group of people something and give them the extra little perk that they wanted.

Personally, I'd like to see a stop to things such as grants and scholorships given out based on race. If a person of a minority wants to get the same scholorship or whatnot as the white guy next to them, they should have to meet the same qualifications as that white guy.

For example: Some time back my grandmother was turned down for some sort of financial aid or something (don't remember exactly what it was. I think it had something to do with her starting her tax buisiness), and was then informed that if she had been of a minority race she would have been aproved, even if her other qualifications weren't as good.

It's this flawed concept of "equality" that annoys me.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:47 am

I don't have a problem so much with the racial scholarships as long as they are private based. I do however have a problem with the US government offering racial specific scholarships, and the practice of affirmative action.
Sure, it had it's purpose in the past, and to a point it still does, but as a whole the only thing it accomplishes is that it allows discrimination to flourish in the form or reverse discrimination, a hypocritical practice that has yet to die out.

Just wait until the next 'white's only' scholarship gets into the media. The civil rights activists will raise hell about it, even though they're privately funded, and there are probably 10,000 blacks only scholarships to every handful of white's only benefits out there.

Rosa Parks did a good thing, sure. But she wasn't the only one, she just happened to be the one that got the media's attention. She's an icon, a figurehead, who's power lies with the people who believe in her, not within herself at all.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:21 am

CaseyDidder wrote:OK there are 3 posts i want to make, but this one would end up being the nicest so ill do it here. How can you be ignorant enough to think I don't like black people? That has to be the most blatantly stupid thing you could say. First off, my best friend is probably Matt, who is *GASP* Black. Shannon here is black, and well... the whole gameworks crew except me, derek, and big joe (Mexican) are black.

Agreed.

Coming from a Black person, that's shocking. :shock:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:seriously. you're all arguing on a DDR forum. what do you really accomplish? besides being pathetic, and all
It's the internet. You expected more? :?
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.