Poop.....and the discussion of it.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Poop

good
36%
great
9%
excellent.
55%

Total votes: 11

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Poop.....and the discussion of it.

Post by Fagulous » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:04 pm

This thread is dedicated to poop.

Have any funny or embarassing poop stories? Share them here.

Prehaps you recently took a dump that you are quite proud of.

Discuss practical applications of poop, or the best food to eat to produce massive dumps.

I suggest Kashi Go Lean cereal with of 10g of fiber per serving, your garunteed to be cleansed.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:18 pm

My senior year of high school, there was this kid who would covertly smear poop on the walls of the men's restrooms. Seriously. He was like, the serial poopist. The assistant principal had to mount a sting operation to catch the guy...it was pretty amusing, actually. Disgusting, but all in all, it was good for a chuckle hearing the stories in art class....since that's about all I did my senior year of high school, was hang out in the art wing and slack off. :roll:

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:23 pm

I sneezed and shitted my pants once. Quite funny, especially since I was the only one there. Luckily at home too. I never sneeze in public anymore, as a precaution.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:27 pm

This is a good thread....FOR ME TO POOP ON!

djfooboo
Standard
Standard

Post by djfooboo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:29 pm

Girls don't poop.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:37 pm

Your a girl?

Either way, I used to poop all the time. But I'm trying to quit.

Pooping is a filthy habet.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:37 pm

djfooboo2 wrote:Girls don't poop.
They 'make.'

Mr. Worm
Standard
Standard

Post by Mr. Worm » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:01 pm

They sell a good book about that. It's called You're a Naughty Boy and That's Concentrated Evil Coming Out of You.
</family guy reference>

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:49 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:I sneezed and shitted my pants once. Quite funny, especially since I was the only one there. Luckily at home too. I never sneeze in public anymore, as a precaution.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*dies*

Zach, I love you now.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:25 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:I sneezed and shitted my pants once. Quite funny, especially since I was the only one there. Luckily at home too. I never sneeze in public anymore, as a precaution.
I wouldn't tell people that. I definitely wouldn't tell people about the time I pooped on my hands and smeared them all over my body while listening to Mozart and reciting poems by John Wolfe at 7:30 one Wednesday night.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:28 am

One time i played a bunch of DDR with my friends and I didn't have a belt so me and Lee got some plastic bags out of his car and made me a belt but then after we were done playing DDR we went to Steak and Shake and I got a glass of Pibb Xtra and then I ended up drinking like six glasses of it total and then we all said goodbye and left so I was driving home when all of a sudden there was a burbling in my colon and I tried to ease it by removing the belt but I was having lots of issues then I finally got home cheeks squeezed tighter than they've ever been before and ran into the bathroom and as soon as I started taking my pants off my ass exploded and it all ran down my leg.

The moral of the story: Don't drink six glasses of Pibb Xtra. Ever.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:30 am

OrangeLounger wrote:One time i played a bunch of DDR with my friends and I didn't have a belt so me and Lee got some plastic bags out of his car and made me a belt but then after we were done playing DDR we went to Steak and Shake and I got a glass of Pibb Xtra and then I ended up drinking like six glasses of it total and then we all said goodbye and left so I was driving home when all of a sudden there was a burbling in my colon and I tried to ease it by removing the belt but I was having lots of issues then I finally got home cheeks squeezed tighter than they've ever been before and ran into the bathroom and as soon as I started taking my pants off my ass exploded and it all ran down my leg.

Cool!

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:41 pm

my favorite poops are the ones that you JUST KNOW come out clean, and you can jus pull up your pants and walk away with out even a safety wipe.

Those are the best.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:52 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:my favorite poops are the ones that you JUST KNOW come out clean, and you can jus pull up your pants and walk away with out even a safety wipe.

Those are the best.
ah yes, those really are THE best.
Team KIMO represent!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:00 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:One time i played a bunch of DDR with my friends and I didn't have a belt so me and Lee got some plastic bags out of his car and made me a belt but then after we were done playing DDR we went to Steak and Shake and I got a glass of Pibb Xtra and then I ended up drinking like six glasses of it total and then we all said goodbye and left so I was driving home when all of a sudden there was a burbling in my colon and I tried to ease it by removing the belt but I was having lots of issues then I finally got home cheeks squeezed tighter than they've ever been before and ran into the bathroom and as soon as I started taking my pants off my ass exploded and it all ran down my leg.

drink a few pitch blacks(I dont know if they are even around anymore) and your poop will be green.

moral of the story: pitch black rules.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."