[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 am

took up the cheeba bong guys. lite up som reefur and set ur clocks to 422 cuz its purpkushdoobz time lolnawmsayn.

jus dont let the cops no lol!!
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:17 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:took up the cheeba bong guys. lite up som reefur and set ur clocks to 422 cuz its purpkushdoobz time lolnawmsayn.

jus dont let the cops no lol!!

thumbs up bro, thumbs up

Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm

merk, I have a present next time I see you
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 pm

roooofl

We jammin'

http://www.nyan.cat/

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 am

Diablo 3 beta is pretty fun. It's one of those games that will be really fun when you play multiplayer with friends but will get stale alone. I'ma be a Monk! Kick, punch, it's all in the mind!

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Riot wrote:Diablo 3 beta is pretty fun. It's one of those games that will be really fun when you play multiplayer with friends but will get stale alone. I'ma be a Monk! Kick, punch, it's all in the mind!
I can tell I'm already going to miss pvp in it, though.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm

There will be pvp it'll just be very controlled in arenas. I doubt there will be any fun griefing in this game.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Riot wrote:There will be pvp it'll just be very controlled in arenas. I doubt there will be any fun griefing in this game.
Unless they've rechanged their minds, they scratched the pvp from release. It's going to be added in later due to mechanics issues I guess.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Diablo ... 14980.html

So no magic find or duels. They better make the harder difficulties fucking hard or I will be extremely disappointed.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Well yes, but pvp will be in soon. What are you talking about with magic find? There is a stat in right now that raises magic find percentage.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Potter, you're hilarious, but why the FUCK do you not use the Subsilver phpBB skin? I am excited for my present.

I have read almost nothing about Diablo III so I have no expectations about the game or its mechanics going into it. I know about Runes and shit, that's about it. I'm going to lol at how much the Chinese are going to corner the Auction House and marvel at how people will pay $20 to have a fully decked-out virtual demon-slaying mans instead of actually playing the game.

But oh well people go to strip clubs and get fleeced by strippers so I guess there are worse ways to spend money.

Merk

Post by Merk » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh wait I just now noticed that Potter's picture is about his Wesley Pipes and not about indyddr.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Riot wrote:Well yes, but pvp will be in soon. What are you talking about with magic find? There is a stat in right now that raises magic find percentage.
Yeah, I misspoke. They changed magic find a bit to not be so much about building a full MF set (aka orb sorc or WW barb) because people complained about that. I don't know if it'll be better or worse. It's just different, I guess.

Merk

Post by Merk » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 pm

I never really understood the point of MF as a game mechanic. I mean I know what it does and shit, but it just seemed like something that required you to carry around an extra full set of gear that gimped your character. Were people just killing shit too fast and did Blizzard want to artificially lengthen the metagame by requiring people to gimp themselves to get the shiniest of shiny loot? It just seems like something that made the game less fun.

Diablo II endgame was just a very well disguised slot machine anyway and I expect D3 to be no different! Woo!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 pm

I went 10-0 in Marvel and won SF4 AE at this tourney despite not playing sf since marvel came out. I am a lot better at Marvel than I ever was and have very dirty things that I kinda felt bad doing to some of the bad players. What a fun game. There's this dude around here that plays Hulk/Ghost Rider/Wesker and has the sickest Hulk tech I've ever seen and I've watched a LOT of gatdamn Marvel. If he was on a tourney stream he'd be blowing up. One touch kills and full combos anywhere on the screen and can follow up fullscreen after command throw with some weird little hop > gamma wave and GR wallbounce assist.

Merk

Post by Merk » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Soooooo did you win Marvel or something? 10-0 seems to imply that you got papah.