Wish List Thread

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:05 pm

Potter wrote:riots new sig is and will be forever the best gif I have ever seen in my life
Only the best from me.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:11 pm

riot, you HAVE to tell me where thats from. I remember hearing about the youtube video or something, you GOT to tell. please. hahlo
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:22 pm

A second metal Pump it Up PS2 Pad
Pump it Up for PS2 (I have been playing on Stepmania it kind of is not the same)

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:32 pm

new gif in sig looks like potter roflmaozedong

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:53 pm

it actually does look almost exactly like me when i was 12

carazy

but seriously i have to see the video this is from
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:53 pm

Is it sad that the taller kid in riots sig looks exactly like potter?

Sad for potter, that is.

Edit: Damnit potter
Last edited by TaQa on Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:54 pm

read above. then below, at the amazing gif

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:07 pm

I was gonna say it does look like Potter.

And it's from those douchebag kids lipsynching Krazy Frog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op57DmvPTi0

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:42 pm

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats the most gay and most funny thing ive ever seen in my whoel life

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:56 pm

Riot wrote:
ShammerS wrote:
Riot's children.
*nudge nudge* I can make your dreams come true, big boy. :wink:
don't take him up on the offer, he doesn't pay child support on time... trust me
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:04 am

Spazz, wrapped up in saran wrap...nekkid, with a big red bow....waiting for me, when I get home from work.

Oh yus.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:06 am

These forums are circling the drain...

and I'm peeing in the shower....

Also, I want Pheadra, saran wraped naked ontop of my bed. With a red ribbon ontop of her head. I would not ask questions as to who helped her. Only that it happened. I would be happy then.

Welp, I'm done peeing now.

edit: And although the post order would dictate otherwise... I came up with the idea of the naked saran wrapedness first. And asked for it for my birthday. Which is next week. On tuesday. Yay no longer being a teenager. Boo 1 more year for legal drinking. Horray beer!

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 am

Spazz wrote:On tuesday. Yay no longer being a teenager. Boo 1 more year for legal drinking. Horray beer!
have fun joining me in the horrible inbetween year... not a teenager.... not an adult.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:13 am

Potter wrote:
ShammerS wrote:A long, well written post from Potter that shows proper use of English grammar and puncuation that invokes a sense of meaning.
Well, I've done it before and haven't seen any realistic byproduct of the time and effort simultaneously put into the afformentioned posts. This leads on to tell us we do not care about length, quality of the message introduction and grammar or spelling, but rather the message itself. (I've known this since day one) In this postmodernist world thats pretty believable, considering all our culture is now so decided on viewing everything objectively and not quite using the god given thought process to anylize what we are doing, the meaning, the true nature of objective viewing of right and wrong, the realization there is no such thing. Unless you go by the morals of a god, that is the only perspective you could logically use to view things objectively as right and wrong. But that isnt stopping this mass media globalized all-trusting world of today. Where people can't make there own decisions, All forms of expression of the human creative processs are becoming of less intellectual value, as obviously a product of the fact that the amount of intellectual value that now goes into them is now becoming less. We live in a world where people believe smarter is getting better grades, being better is being stronger, being mean is being cooler, and where having half of a thought processing better half of a mind is not the hip thing to do. Can we stop this? no. Do we want to? No. Modern times are over, we are now existing in a post-modern world. Whos fault? human nature. allowed to seep into existance from us since day one, its lead us to be the way we are slowly and slowly. Intellectual value is not valued, going agianst all logic and forms of human endearment is "cool" and makes you look "hard", The values being taught is to respect the unrespectable, learn the pointless-learnable, and to do what is told without one analytical thought from our ever shrinking minds. I exist on this forum, I post on this forum. There is no more, no less, no worse, no better. I often drop to the levels of thought processing and viewpoints of the "intelligent" posters here in arguements to humour myself, and its done its dandy. now im off to eat some candy. baibai and merry Christmas* (wtf did i get birthday) Sam Hammersly
LOL

I chuckled. Although it really failed to do most of my wish, I have to thank you for the effort. :twisted:

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:03 am