[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Riot wrote:I want a view from Earth (hold Earth in like the bottom right for a few seconds... like 5 or 6), then starts to zoom in (centering the earth on the screen), zoom through a lot of clouds (like a bit more layers than the sample video, or atleast a higher volume of clouds) and then come down on some sandy city (like some middle eastern place). Also, I do like the rotation and the blur effect so I don't know how well Fraps + Google Earth would work, although I'm sure with some tweaking I could replicate the effects with Vegas.

I want it for my next Counter-Strike video. There's a song by Pendulum called "Slam" that I'm thinking of using and at the beginning it starts talking about "But tonight... on this small planet.... we're gonna rock" and stuff and then bass and drums build up and I want that happening as it's zooming down through the clouds, and then I was going to zoom it down and then fade into the map de_dust2 from CS.

So yeah, if anybody would like to help me I will give you full credit in the video (which my last one has gotten seen like 50,000+ times if any of you care and want to get your name out), but I don't think I can afford to pay you $30 bucks Potter sorry =P Maybe I buy you some DDR or something if you ever come to Bloomington roflwaffle. So yeah. If anybody would like to take on a little project that'd help me out a lot!

thxu

/end transmission

ill be working on this drift vid for the next 2 weeks, past that I could probably do it, or is that too late
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
danc1005 wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:WE GONNA ROCK THIS TOWN
ROCK IT INSIDE OUTTTTTT

WHOOO!

95% of tv jingles make me want to slit my wrists but they get stuck in my head.
Not only is it a TV jingle, it's also featured in Guitar Hero 2!
Yay for licenses!
And Elite Beat Agents. Yay for Nintendo DS!

Anyways, who here is gonna see Lil Wayne on Sept. 14th (I believe)? He's coming to the fort and saying I'm excited is a vast understatement.
DUUUUUUDE!
Please tell me he's not gonna be at Pierre's.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:49 pm

danc1005 wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
danc1005 wrote: Not only is it a TV jingle, it's also featured in Guitar Hero 2!
Yay for licenses!
And Elite Beat Agents. Yay for Nintendo DS!

Anyways, who here is gonna see Lil Wayne on Sept. 14th (I believe)? He's coming to the fort and saying I'm excited is a vast understatement.
DUUUUUUDE!
Nope. Memorial Coliseum.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:01 pm

Riot wrote:I want a view from Earth (hold Earth in like the bottom right for a few seconds... like 5 or 6), then starts to zoom in (centering the earth on the screen), zoom through a lot of clouds (like a bit more layers than the sample video, or atleast a higher volume of clouds) and then come down on some sandy city (like some middle eastern place). Also, I do like the rotation and the blur effect so I don't know how well Fraps + Google Earth would work, although I'm sure with some tweaking I could replicate the effects with Vegas.

I want it for my next Counter-Strike video. There's a song by Pendulum called "Slam" that I'm thinking of using and at the beginning it starts talking about "But tonight... on this small planet.... we're gonna rock" and stuff and then bass and drums build up and I want that happening as it's zooming down through the clouds, and then I was going to zoom it down and then fade into the map de_dust2 from CS.

So yeah, if anybody would like to help me I will give you full credit in the video (which my last one has gotten seen like 50,000+ times if any of you care and want to get your name out), but I don't think I can afford to pay you $30 bucks Potter sorry =P Maybe I buy you some DDR or something if you ever come to Bloomington roflwaffle. So yeah. If anybody would like to take on a little project that'd help me out a lot!

thxu

/end transmission
lol my cousin loves pendulum, so i know that song
I can give it a go if you want, ill hit you up on aim
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:52 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
danc1005 wrote:
mexican ninja wrote: And Elite Beat Agents. Yay for Nintendo DS!

DUUUUUUDE!
Nope. Memorial Coliseum.
Dude, I'm totally going if my dad will let me.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:52 pm

I have grown weary the high school drama within online communities. Between the scene whores and internet elitists sometimes Bemani communities ruin the fun. A break from Bemani is in order until DistorteD comes out.
Last edited by Amp Divorax on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:05 pm

I walk around like I got a S on my chest.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:03 pm

Potter wrote:

thxu

/end transmission

ill be working on this drift vid for the next 2 weeks, past that I could probably do it, or is that too late
No that's not too late, I haven't started anything yet, once I get an intro done that's about when I start to get motivated to actually start working on it. So yeah, if you and nickname wanna help me out, I would appreciate it, whether it be a collaboration or both seperately. I'd have to choose a better one though, so you guys can each do one if you wanna have a competition lol

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:06 pm

wtf?
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:34 pm

buttsecks duh
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:58 pm

TO THE WINDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TO THE WAHHHLLLL

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:07 pm

To the sweat drop down in fall!

Edited versions make no sense.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:48 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:To the sweat drop down in fall!

Edited versions make no sense.
I believe it's "and fall". That would make more sense.

TIL THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:59 pm

until the perspiration is effected by gravity down my testicular sack

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:10 pm

addressed towards all of the people of the feminine gender clambering