Good ridence

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:08 pm

Hoody2006 wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:
Hoody2006 wrote:Yeah fujiwara is probably 18 now, my best friend lives down the street and we always see him working on his car, because he dropped out of high school. their was a joke at school that he quit to become a Pro DDR player. ROFL, its so funny seeing him hes probably sitting in front of his house right now with his nasty girlfriend, regretting why he quit high school. ROFL
this coming from the guy scared to say anything to anybody's face. You are one of those kids who is jealous of all the others aren't you. You used to ride joe's nuts until he stopped playing ddr, what happened? What joe does with is life is none of your concern, unless you have some deep emotional feelings for him.
No this is coming from the guy that laughed in Joes face all the time, and casey ive told you id meet you anywhere, but all you say is gameworks it would be nice to meet somewhere other than gameworks to settle stuff.
I was so jealous of joe, ROFL he was one of the best i knew that played the GAME thats all it was, i just didnt like him we was annoying and smelled pretty bad. Most of the people at school would also agree with me
Hahahahah Wow, aren't you like 16 or 17, considering that it says 2006 in your name? And if that's true, I'm quite sure Casey could beat your ass, hell even I could, and I'm a GIRL! Anyways, I just love how you're making fun of Joe for dropping out and becoming a "Pro DDR player" when you're the one who is trying to start e-fights on the DDR FORUM!!! If you want to argue, you should really make it relevent or at least make some sort of sense. But I forgot that you go to Decadurrrr.

---GAME OVER---

Ok, on topic, I do agree with several people that Rosa Parks was just like anyone else and that I'm quite sure there were several other black people during that time who got arrested for much more than just not getting up from a bus seat. But nonetheless, I must have respect for her b/c she was brave enough to take her stance during that time. As for MLK, I do think he is a hero, especially to African Americans, because he was incredibly diviersified and unfortunately, his life was shortlived.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:53 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
Hoody2006 wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote: this coming from the guy scared to say anything to anybody's face. You are one of those kids who is jealous of all the others aren't you. You used to ride joe's nuts until he stopped playing ddr, what happened? What joe does with is life is none of your concern, unless you have some deep emotional feelings for him.
No this is coming from the guy that laughed in Joes face all the time, and casey ive told you id meet you anywhere, but all you say is gameworks it would be nice to meet somewhere other than gameworks to settle stuff.
I was so jealous of joe, ROFL he was one of the best i knew that played the GAME thats all it was, i just didnt like him we was annoying and smelled pretty bad. Most of the people at school would also agree with me
Hahahahah Wow, aren't you like 16 or 17, considering that it says 2006 in your name? And if that's true, I'm quite sure Casey could beat your ass, hell even I could, and I'm a GIRL! Anyways, I just love how you're making fun of Joe for dropping out and becoming a "Pro DDR player" when you're the one who is trying to start e-fights on the DDR FORUM!!! If you want to argue, you should really make it relevent or at least make some sort of sense. But I forgot that you go to Decadurrrr.

---GAME OVER---

Ok, on topic, I do agree with several people that Rosa Parks was just like anyone else and that I'm quite sure there were several other black people during that time who got arrested for much more than just not getting up from a bus seat. But nonetheless, I must have respect for her b/c she was brave enough to take her stance during that time. As for MLK, I do think he is a hero, especially to African Americans, because he was incredibly diviersified and unfortunately, his life was shortlived.
rofl so you and casey could Beat my ass because im younger, thats hilarious.[/i]
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:56 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:Ok, on topic, I do agree with several people that Rosa Parks was just like anyone else and that I'm quite sure there were several other black people during that time who got arrested for much more than just not getting up from a bus seat. But nonetheless, I must have respect for her b/c she was brave enough to take her stance during that time. As for MLK, I do think he is a hero, especially to African Americans, because he was incredibly diviersified and unfortunately, his life was shortlived.
She may be overrated, but so were many political figures in history. Let's talk about early presidents, Thomas Jefferson, who would have children with his slaves. There are innumerable things wrong with the heros of the past. Does that mean we shouldn't respect what they did? what message they were trying to convey? no it doesn't. Rosa Parks refused to move to the back of the bus, so did many others. What people needed though was a realization of what was really going on, and her fight and attention she got over it was the climax of it all. She was immortalized just because she was the one publicized. MLK was a great leader, maybe he had is problems, but nobody is perfect.
Hitler was also a great leader, he had twisted ideas and morals, but his leadership was only riveled by his intelligence. Great leaders in history tend to have plenty of problems, but we still look at them and recognize what they did. Hitler managed to take germany, a country in deep depression and turn them into a world threat! I'm not saying Hitler was a good person, or what he did was right. What he did was definately wrong.
So I say, just respect people who do fight for a better cause, I don't care what he did wrong, what he did, by uniting innumerable people to fight against oppression was commendable. That is not a task that can be done easily.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:17 pm

Green Tea wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:Ok, on topic, I do agree with several people that Rosa Parks was just like anyone else and that I'm quite sure there were several other black people during that time who got arrested for much more than just not getting up from a bus seat. But nonetheless, I must have respect for her b/c she was brave enough to take her stance during that time. As for MLK, I do think he is a hero, especially to African Americans, because he was incredibly diviersified and unfortunately, his life was shortlived.
She may be overrated, but so were many political figures in history. Let's talk about early presidents, Thomas Jefferson, who would have children with his slaves. There are innumerable things wrong with the heros of the past. Does that mean we shouldn't respect what they did? what message they were trying to convey? no it doesn't. Rosa Parks refused to move to the back of the bus, so did many others. What people needed though was a realization of what was really going on, and her fight and attention she got over it was the climax of it all. She was immortalized just because she was the one publicized. MLK was a great leader, maybe he had is problems, but nobody is perfect.
Hitler was also a great leader, he had twisted ideas and morals, but his leadership was only riveled by his intelligence. Great leaders in history tend to have plenty of problems, but we still look at them and recognize what they did. Hitler managed to take germany, a country in deep depression and turn them into a world threat! I'm not saying Hitler was a good person, or what he did was right. What he did was definately wrong.
So I say, just respect people who do fight for a better cause, I don't care what he did wrong, what he did, by uniting innumerable people to fight against oppression was commendable. That is not a task that can be done easily.
Umm, I never said I didn't respect Rosa Parks or MLK. In fact, I'm quite sure I said the opposite.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:20 pm

rofl so you and casey could Beat my ass because im younger, thats hilarious.
No, we could just do it b/c well, we can and you're a jackass. But we aren't gay enough to mess w/ retards like you. But continue talking because you're only making us laugh. :P

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:30 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
rofl so you and casey could Beat my ass because im younger, thats hilarious.
No, we could just do it b/c well, we can and you're a jackass. But we aren't gay enough to mess w/ retards like you. But continue talking because you're only making us laugh. :P
She right Hoody, it seems that we are tryin to understand why you are acting this way... i mean we tried but we cant seem to get our head up our asses....Oh and on another note...since we are back into like... 2nd grade stuff... Hoody you talk so much shit your an ass face

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:46 pm

way to go guys this is going to get locked now.

JUST FOR THAT YOU GET A PIC OF MY OLD FAT ASS ROOMMATE THAT ATE ALL MY FOOD
ASSHOLES
insert code compile execute return

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:44 pm

Six pages now?.....Good lord, people.

Hoody: STOP!!! You're only dragging yourself lower and lower.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Jinchuu
Standard
Standard

Post by Jinchuu » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:38 pm

This whole thread can be summed up very easily.

lol, internet.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:39 pm

the internet still revolves people and their thoughts.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:34 am

XxJennaxX wrote:Umm, I never said I didn't respect Rosa Parks or MLK. In fact, I'm quite sure I said the opposite.
I was adding to your post :D not disagreeing.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:16 am

Green Tea wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:Umm, I never said I didn't respect Rosa Parks or MLK. In fact, I'm quite sure I said the opposite.
I h8 balck peoplez
FIXED

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:41 am

The X wrote:Six pages now?.....Good lord, people.

As Jack Black would say "Thats How I Roll"
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:18 am

hahaha you failed
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:16 am

Hoody2006 wrote:
The X wrote:Six pages now?.....Good lord, people.

As Jack Black would say "Thats How I Roll"
And as many others would say: "You suck at life.....quit."

Lesson: If you don't wanna get jumped on, don't start shit.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.