Post a compromising picture of another player!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post a compromising picture of another player!

Post by blackcat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:47 am

Ok so I couldn't resist. It was too good of an idea. Here's your chance to post a picture of your DDR/ITG/PIU buddies. Hahaha, have fun with this, but don't go too out of control. Don't post any picture that could lead to this thread being locked PLZZZ. kthnx.

Yeah, I don't have a picture atm cuz I'm on a public computer, but um, if you wanna see the really cool picture of Ho playing PPP, go to the other picture posting thread.

POST AWAY!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:52 am

Deleted
Last edited by lgolem on Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:02 pm

Deleted
Last edited by lgolem on Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:24 pm

Here's one of me and Likeablerodent from back in the good ol Fort Wayne days.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Post a compromising picture of another player!

Post by Ho » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:53 pm

lgolem, I don't really see how any of the pictures you posted are compromising.
blackcat24 wrote:Yeah, I don't have a picture atm cuz I'm on a public computer, but um, if you wanna see the really cool picture of Ho playing PPP, go to the other picture posting thread.
And Katy, Katy, Katy... You were right not to post a picture of me playing PPP in a thread about compromising pictures. That would imply that I might be somehow embarrassed by such a picture--which clearly isn't the case. Heck, I'd be willing to take 2-3 people and a boombox to para para in a random parking lot somewhere. :P

Though not compromising or embarrassing for me personally, I'll post something in the spirit of this thread. Since you seemed so amused by Cowgirl, here's a picture from my first DDR-related crossdressing experience for Halloween 2001.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:12 pm

Ho wrote: Image
Ho's such a pretty lady. =D
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:01 pm

Wow, just wow. :shock:
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:06 pm

FLAKK wrote:
Wow, just wow. :shock:

I don't think ANYONE could top this pic, this is the best and funniest we will ever see.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:08 pm

In lieu of that, MY Para Para pictures from the Ho House don't seem so bad...

...although none of you are seeing them anytime soon...

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:22 pm

lgolem wrote:Umm....CRAP, I forgot this guys name, he got 4th at the tourney and he is from Bloomington, but a pic I took on the first day of the tourny.
That would be Kyler....aka Secef

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:25 pm

Ahh...the recycled laughs. I'm glad all this old stuff can still entertain the newbies who haven't seen it. Go through the photo and video archives sometime. There's lots of little gems in there--and I'm not just talking about me.

And Jason, you didn't play PPP at my house. You mentioned your disinclination for PPP at the time. You played DMX at my house. DMX arguably has a lower coefficient of fruititude than PPP.

The funniest part of you playing DMX is that you're about eye-level with the top sensors and have to crouch down a bit to get your arms under the bottom sensors. Afterall, "You're big in Japan!" (though I suspect you're even bigger in Korea ;))

However, when I obtained the PPP machine a couple weeks after you visited, I did think about inviting you back to get some blackmail pics... ;P
Last edited by Ho on Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:27 pm

Ho wrote:
blackcat24 wrote:Yeah, I don't have a picture atm cuz I'm on a public computer, but um, if you wanna see the really cool picture of Ho playing PPP, go to the other picture posting thread.
And Katy, Katy, Katy... You were right not to post a picture of me playing PPP in a thread about compromising pictures. That would imply that I might be somehow embarrassed by such a picture--which clearly isn't the case. Heck, I'd be willing to take 2-3 people and a boombox to para para in a random parking lot somewhere. :P
Ohhhhhh Ho. I only post embarrassing pictures of you because I like and respect you :-P lol. I told you I was going to. You knew you had it comin!

Trust me I will have a lot more pictures in this thread by the end of tonight. Maybe not with Ho in it...buuut, there'll be pictures.

P.S. Ho you would make a hot girl without the pink wig. The pink wig has got to go. Other than that...
Last edited by blackcat on Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:30 pm

Ho wrote:DMX arguably has a lower coefficient of fruititude than PPP.
TRU DAT!

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:32 pm

Jason Dread wrote:In lieu of that, MY Para Para pictures from the Ho House don't seem so bad...

...although none of you are seeing them anytime soon...
Awww.. no pictures of you playing "Indiana Style"?
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:43 pm

blackcat24 wrote:Ohhhhhh Ho. I only post embarrassing pictures of you because I like and respect you :-P lol. I told you I was going to. You knew you had it comin!
I appreciate that. And no, it wasn't a surprise that you posted the picture in the other thread. You said you were going to post pics of me playing PPP.

My point was simply that it doesn't really belong in this one because I'm not embarrassed by it. I'll often voluntarily do things other people would consider embarrassing just to have fun, be silly, and to get a few laughs (from others as well as myself). And in those cases, I'll make sure there are 'compromising' or 'incriminating' pictures of the occasion and freely make those pictures available. :P

So in that spirit, I'll contribute another...

This is from Anime Central 2004:

And a repeat from above in case it got missed:
Ho wrote:lgolem, I don't really see how any of the pictures you posted are compromising.