[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:57 pm

I don't understand women........not at all...the woman I like now is just confusing as hell.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:08 pm

lgolem wrote:I don't understand women........not at all...the woman I like now is just confusing as hell.
lol, get used to that. It doesn't get any easier. Although it can be a bit less dramatic once the girls get over the highschool adolescent bullshit.

Although, then you discover something else that can be equally frustrating.

Open relationships.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Original Sin wrote:Open relationships.

FUCK OPEN RELATIONSHIPS
insert code compile execute return

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Original Sin wrote:Although it can be a bit less dramatic once the girls get over the highschool adolescent bullshit.
I am glad I am pass that...now I am going through College Chick Bullshit...which is alot less dramatic but still equally as frustrating. :roll:

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:17 pm

lgolem wrote:
Original Sin wrote:Although it can be a bit less dramatic once the girls get over the highschool adolescent bullshit.
I am glad I am pass that...now I am going through College Chick Bullshit...which is alot less dramatic but still equally as frustrating. :roll:
No, no, they're still in highschool mode...wait till they're 22+
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:23 pm

Pheadra wrote:
lgolem wrote:
No, no, they're still in highschool mode...wait till they're 22+
My dad told me to wait til they are 30...lol...It would be wise to listen to him...but I will ignore him and put up with the frustrating shit

gasflame
Standard
Standard

Post by gasflame » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm

Well, men can be as equally bad...

My boyfriend dumped me on my Birthday(which was last Sat.), and I still don't know why. He stated it as "I think that we should have a friendly relationship for awhile"

Relationshits suck.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Cbav wrote:Well. Tomorrow's my lucky day. I'm giving a speech on why exactly I enjoy playing Dancing Video games. I wish I could have it recorded somehow so I could post it back here. But with me knowing that I was not only being watched by human eye, I was being watched by camera to be posted online would just make me a wreck. :P

I'm pretty nervous. Not only because it's a speech, my time zone is 3-5 minutes, and my stop watch tells me 7min 30sec. Oh well. :)

Maybe I'll wear my IndyDDR shirt...
hah.
Once you get up in front of people, your speech will probably lose some dramatic time. Mine always did, anyway. Which was good...mine were always too long. XD

If you don't think that'll work, though, you should seriously go through your information and cut out things that you think would be boring to listen to, or just...extra information on things that you've already explained.

I had to do a long demonstration speech in one of my college classes, so I did DDR. I invided Orange Lounger in and he played a song while I explained how to play. n_n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:58 pm

yeah at least the apple of your eye didn't start dating someone else while they were seeing you and then leave you for them and 'want to be friends'

which entails any time i ever want to see said ex i have to see the new boyfriend. i even invited her to an incubus concert last night and then she goes "OH MY BOYFRIEND LOVES INCUBUS!" and then she invited him to come along. gee, thanks bitch. now i'm not going because i don't want to be around that shit and she gets to see incubus.

FUCKING GREAT
insert code compile execute return

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Even though me and the woman I like got along GREAT...had a fantastic time together, we have a lot in common....she rejected me cause the stars say we are not compatible....forget the fact that she likes me...STARS SAY NO...ASTROLOGY SAYS NO

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Damn, all the predictions are against you, aren't they?
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:32 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:Damn, all the predictions are against you, aren't they?
First Christianity and now Astrology...>WTF

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm

Haha if she places that much importance on stupid shit like Astrology, she's a weirdo anyway.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:45 pm

dance1005 wrote:Haha if she places that much importance on stupid shit like Astrology, she's a weirdo anyway.
second'd
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:33 am

sam wrote:
Original Sin wrote:Open relationships.

FUCK OPEN RELATIONSHIPS
You've been there too, huh? Isn't life grand?

Oh yeah, and any girl who'd follow astrology over her heart isn't a winner. I'd say she has serious security problems, and she's looking for easy answers. Not the kinda girl who thinks for herself.