[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

Post by lgolem » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 pm

I got bit by the Galaga monitor......it hurt... :(

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm

I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Dear god why did they let Americans make a Silent Hill game? Homecoming is not a true Silent Hill game and it saddens me.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 pm

I got two kittens about eight days ago. They're pretty cute.

Holy shit people let's make some posts it's dead as balls today.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Can I has one of your kittens? But you have to take care of it....

This is a post.

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:12 pm

You can take the gray one because it fucking shits everywhere. God damn it has been a burden getting this thing litter-trained.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:25 pm

maekin posts

hows your day merk
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Well, it's been okay. Had a test today in finance that was pretty meh, don't you just hate it when you study for a test only to realize you didn't study enough of the unimportant shit? I still have no idea what a P/E ratio is.

At work right now, just got done with my two appointments. Both of them were data jack checks so they were easy which is always a plus. I'm about to go float around and visit my mentees and my friend Nick Todorovic. I want to visit Riot but that's way on the other god damn side of campus. Hey Riot-- I think I found a way to get tokens from that machine in Gresham for DDR Extreme. If it works, do you want to make weekly trips to Foster for some didder?

My birthday is on Saturday and I don't know what to do for it, I may go to sushi bar and enjoy some sushi (not a japanofaggot). Once you get past 21 there isn't really a whole lot to celebrate. I would like it if maybe ChocoboJoe would send that Beet controller to me but I understand if he's too busy. i'm pretty hungry and I wish I could eat something. My co-worker in the office is eating some Burger King, which seems yummy but I'm trying to diet and lose weight again. I become a fucking fatty, again.

I wonder what Chad is doing these days. . .

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Merk wrote:Well, it's been okay.
Good!
Merk wrote:Had a test today in finance that was pretty meh, don't you just hate it when you study for a test only to realize you didn't study enough of the unimportant shit? I still have no idea what a P/E ratio is.
This always happens to me, or I study everything and then forget it the next hour because I tried to study too much but didn't actually READ anything I was supposed to be studying, just grazing over everything in an attempt to get through all the material.
Merk wrote:At work right now, just got done with my two appointments. Both of them were data jack checks so they were easy which is always a plus. I'm about to go float around and visit my mentees and my friend Nick Todorovic.
Nick got a gold star for making a mistake and going to the wrong appointment and completing some other site's appointment. BS! I don't get any gold stars and I complete like all my appointments without having to ask leads for help, unlike all the Indian people who are like "UM WAT DO I DO IF THEY DO NOT HAS CONNECT TO INTARNET." Goddammit.
Merk wrote:I want to visit Riot but that's way on the other god damn side of campus. Hey Riot-- I think I found a way to get tokens from that machine in Gresham for DDR Extreme. If it works, do you want to make weekly trips to Foster for some didder?
I wish you could be my mentor, but Cantrell is and he's probably gonna try and sneak in and catch me looking at a website that's not RITS Pie and give me a PDI. How you get tokens? Are they FREE? If they're free I'll play =D If they're cheap MAYBE. Lazerlite would probably be cheaper and better unless the Gresham ones you can get are free or free-ish. There will be lots of Jersey girls staring at us if we play that saying "Oh my gawwwwwd, Victoria just LOOK at that loser!" at Foster.
Merk wrote:My birthday is on Saturday and I don't know what to do for it, I may go to sushi bar and enjoy some sushi (not a japanofaggot). Once you get past 21 there isn't really a whole lot to celebrate. I would like it if maybe ChocoboJoe would send that Beet controller to me but I understand if he's too busy. i'm pretty hungry and I wish I could eat something. My co-worker in the office is eating some Burger King, which seems yummy but I'm trying to diet and lose weight again. I become a fucking fatty, again.
I too am getting a bit chubbier. I attribute it to the fact that I am in class or work from noon to 10:30 pm during the week and I come home and just want to make a hot pocket and not work on making a meal.
Merk wrote:I wonder what Chad is doing these days. . .
He is pretty much just harassing me on the internet and dreaming of dongs.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Sounds like a fun day for both of you sirs

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:38 pm

So remember that game Lasso I was making last semester?

Well it got 2nd runner-up at the Indie Games Festival!

http://www.indiegameshowcase.com/index. ... ontest_msg

Thanks for the feedback some of you guys wrote up, helped shape the game.

If you wanna play, http://www.cannedessence.com/lasso

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:52 pm

gasflame
Standard
Standard

Post by gasflame » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Wow. I havent been here forever.