[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

Post by Original Sin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote: Was usually giving Casey AAAs to counteract the Ds and Fs Sin and Arka would give him.
Hey, to be fair I only rated him down if he was being an exceptional douche to me. For a while he just went a bit too far.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Riot wrote:
Merk wrote:Yeah what the fuck I'm still a fatty and I want to internet to reflect as much

Bring back post grading by the way that shit was amazing and made everything so much better
Heck yeah, that was my favorite part of the forum. It made people post and get all antsy about everything. Now it's just us three circle jerking about new internet funnies or passive aggressively trolling the ITG threads.
I'm rating this post teh Marvelous!
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:20 am

daaang
am I still banned?

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:21 am

nah, just standard

:(

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 am

It would seem I'm standard as well. My downgraded rank seems to reflect my actual playing skill these days. Haven't played in years, but about a month ago I tried it out for shits and giggles. Standard. Did better than I thought I would though.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 am

Original Sin wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote: Was usually giving Casey AAAs to counteract the Ds and Fs Sin and Arka would give him.
Hey, to be fair I only rated him down if he was being an exceptional douche to me. For a while he just went a bit too far.
wtf do you just search for your user name and pop in only when someone mentions you? =P

Anyways, thanks for playing SSF4 with me tonight Chad and Merku. Merk you have a good Dudley don't lose hope. You actually have the edge of knowing how the fuck to play him, unlike 80% of the Scrubleys online. You just need to block and punish! Just think a little more defensively and you will rock people. Also when you see me keep jumping on you like that you can just mash out some uppercuts I believe and that should stuff me.

Chad you have a good Juri and Ibuki emerging. Once you figure out the mechanics of the game the intricacies of comboing and dash canceling and crap you will be owning people.

I HOPE THAT WE PLAY THIS GAME TOGETHER AGAIN SOON =X

here Merk, check out some Dudley combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUD5T2SH0E dude can take off half your life in one combo... just gotta wait to punish with a big ol' combo!

and Chad, you can have some good Juri and Ibuki shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGzYnCu1bE (crazy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHzn8ti3byY (makes me wanna keep practicing with ibuki)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4MrMwWWlc (follow up... shows some of the wake-up kunai trickery)

also lol at my new usertitle/avatar thingy.
Last edited by Riot on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 am

Riot wrote: wtf do you just search for your user name and pop in only when someone mentions you? =P
My spider sense was tingling.

Actually I keep an eye on the forum, I just usually don't have anything relevant to add.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 am

Original Sin wrote:
Riot wrote: wtf do you just search for your user name and pop in only when someone mentions you? =P
My spider sense was tingling.

Actually I keep an eye on the forum, I just usually don't have anything relevant to add.
Pretty sure I haven't contributed anything relevant to this forum since 2003.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 am

HAVE FUN PUNISHING MY CAMMY CAUSE I'M WAY TOO SPAM ORIENTED AND PREDICTABLE PLUS SHE'S GOT WICKED LONG RECOVERY TIMES.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:42 am

Guys I appreciate being unique and all that but out of all people to put as my title why does it have to be Steve Martin?

Perhaps this is a "The Jerk" reference? In which case I am offended because I have nothing but love for everyone on IndyDDR, yes even the ITG kids. 'Cept for that Asian kid he's kind of annoying with his "haha lol im so bad haha lollll" posts

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 am

Merk wrote:Guys I appreciate being unique and all that but out of all people to put as my title why does it have to be Steve Martin?

Perhaps this is a "The Jerk" reference? In which case I am offended because I have nothing but love for everyone on IndyDDR, yes even the ITG kids. 'Cept for that Asian kid he's kind of annoying with his "haha lol im so bad haha lollll" posts
It's because on the last page I said that IndyDDR is pretty much me, you, and chad circle jerking about internet things.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 am

Riot wrote:
Merk wrote:Guys I appreciate being unique and all that but out of all people to put as my title why does it have to be Steve Martin?

It's because on the last page I said that IndyDDR is pretty much me, you, and chad circle jerking about internet things.
Exactly. I'm not exactly in the loop, so I just hang around and wait for something cool to happen.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Mr. Sin how is the band coming along? Do you perhaps need a drummer? I'd like to have a band I can jam with.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Merk wrote:Mr. Sin how is the band coming along? Do you perhaps need a drummer? I'd like to have a band I can jam with.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Skinny Merk was the most ballin Merk.

Look at those bitches. They want me so bad.