It's almost complete, we live in a military state.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

It's almost complete, we live in a military state.

Post by Potter » Wed May 02, 2007 11:40 pm

Our constitutional rights are slowly being stripped away. we are not free, sorry to break it to you. watch as peaceful protesters get raided and attacked by officers in riot gear, and chased down city blocks while being fired at. Its the publics fault. we do not stand up and do anything. the past few weeks ignorant people even try to argue that the government should be allowed to ban civilians from owning guns, what is wrong with you people? the public is being stripped of power and rights. were doomed. some people really have no idea. I am very aggravated right now, I knew what this country was headed for but not so soon

http://one.revver.com/watch/254524
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu May 03, 2007 12:15 am

My favorite cata is Dynamite Rave. Welcome to IndyDDR.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu May 03, 2007 12:24 am

Hard to take very seriously when it's being run by a hairy man in a red Mario costume, named "Game Jew."

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Thu May 03, 2007 4:51 am

Hrm... I was alright with how the police were handling it at first because I thought they were firing airfoils, not rubber into the crowds. Those things are lethal, a misplaced shot hits some little kid in the head and it can kill him. "Less lethal", ha.

This is footage of something that was -very- poorly handled. The police helicopter did not state -why- the crowds were broken up, they were simply told to go home.

I would drop some political bullshit, but this is IndyDDR. My opinions don't matter much. Thanks for the link, Potter.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Thu May 03, 2007 5:43 am

Riot wrote:Hard to take very seriously when it's being run by a hairy man in a red Mario costume, named "Game Jew."

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Thu May 03, 2007 6:50 am

So how about that local sports team? ^_^

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Thu May 03, 2007 8:55 am

Riot wrote:Hard to take very seriously when it's being run by a hairy man in a red Mario costume, named "Game Jew."
If that's what's bothering you try CBS News which is definitely not run by a guy in a Mario costume. Well, at least I don't think so :wink:

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu May 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Spazz wrote:Hrm... I was alright with how the police were handling it at first because I thought they were firing airfoils, not rubber into the crowds. Those things are lethal, a misplaced shot hits some little kid in the head and it can kill him. "Less lethal", ha.
Rubber rounds are defenitely not safe. Just because they don't penetrate the skin doesn't mean they won't seriously fuck up your insides if you get hit right.
If they really had to disband the crowd, theres always...ya know, tear gas.

Yeah, whatever happened to the right to assemble?

People wonder why I keep guns and ammo. Well, there ya go. You never really know what kinda wierd ass shit is gonna go down in this country.

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Thu May 03, 2007 4:45 pm

Spazz wrote:Hrm... I was alright with how the police were handling it at first because I thought they were firing airfoils, not rubber into the crowds. Those things are lethal, a misplaced shot hits some little kid in the head and it can kill him. "Less lethal", ha.
You can only be so dead...
aspen wrote:So how about that local sports team? ^_^
Damn the Colts! Go Packers!
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu May 03, 2007 5:04 pm

Original Sin wrote:
Rubber rounds are defenitely not safe. Just because they don't penetrate the skin doesn't mean they won't seriously fuck up your insides if you get hit right.

People wonder why I keep guns and ammo. Well, there ya go. You never really know what kinda wierd ass shit is gonna go down in this country.
You're going to shoot a cop?

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Thu May 03, 2007 6:19 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Original Sin wrote:

COP KILLA.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu May 03, 2007 7:34 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Original Sin wrote:

No, I don't rally to begin with. I don't see much of a point. I'm refering more to the notion of a police/military state, loss of rights, etc.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu May 03, 2007 9:39 pm

Well if the redcoats come and occupy your house, you'll be set with your musket.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu May 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Riot wrote:Well if the redcoats come and occupy your house, you'll be set with your musket.
Wanna dress up as indians and dump tea in the harbor? It'll be a hell of a party!

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Fri May 04, 2007 8:58 am

I'm military and this isn't a military state.

LOL