NEW ISSUED GEAR!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

DjKARL
Standard
Standard

NEW ISSUED GEAR!

Post by DjKARL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:34 am

Well, the Department of Defense decided that it would be a great idea to issue me a small child...her name is Alice Vy Pierce, and she's 5 weeks old! On that note, I'm also engaged! w00t!

PS: I'm also home this week until Friday 29 JUN 2007...meet at x-site anyone?

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:46 am

Department of Defense...issues children?
:shock:

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:04 am

perhaps its a crazy complicated joke and the defense was the condom and it decided to break and give him a child etc
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

DjKARL
Standard
Standard

Post by DjKARL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:08 pm

danc1005 wrote:Department of Defense...issues children?
:shock:
I'm as confused as you are, believe me! It's only gotten worse with the diapers, wierd feeding schedule, and the almost instantaious celebrity status she's obtained from my family simply from ploping out of her momma. My own mom (aka: Derick's Mom to all the old school IndyDDR members and purveyors of China Dynasty), came out, hugged me for 4 seconds, and pushed me back telling me "you're not the one I'm here to see" :shock: :shock:

She then takes Alice, and in the time it took me to get out of the car and pop the trunk of the car, she and my baby are GONE. Those of you who know Derick's Mom know that she NEVER runs/walks/does anything fast...so...yeah...cute baby. My fiance and myself are also making an appearnce at the Guitar Hero2 tourney downtown tonight at 9, so come cheer on the Ayatollah or Rock and Roll-a if you're 21 and up (it's in the bar section, sorry if you feel left out)!

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:11 pm

DjKARL wrote: so come cheer on the Ayatollah or Rock and Roll-a if you're 21 and up (it's in the bar section, sorry if you feel left out)!
1. I assume that's at Champp's Sports at Circle Centre?
2. Nice Chris Jericho reference.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

DjKARL
Standard
Standard

Post by DjKARL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:29 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:
DjKARL wrote: so come cheer on the Ayatollah or Rock and Roll-a if you're 21 and up (it's in the bar section, sorry if you feel left out)!

I'd say something about Chris Benoit, but double-murder suicide makes things sound more...creepy...

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 pm

DjKARL wrote:
Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:

I'd say something about Chris Benoit, but double-murder suicide makes things sound more...creepy...
I found it very ironic that all they could talk about at his tribute was his "respect" and how much of a nice guy he was...then the smothering part came out.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."