IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:47 am

Yeah, so over the years we've had people come and go here at ye' old IndyDDR. Hell, a bit after DAT I'm probably going to dissappear again for a few months. Anyways, if you know what someone that used to post is up to now let us know. If there's someone specific you are wondering about.. that too.

The number guy... You know who I'm talking about, from Terre Haute. See him on a lot of car websites. We're both into the Euro thing, he's everywhere I am on the internet.

BitterBeing (Bunta Fujiwara). He's alive. Saw him a day ago.

Csystemrocks...? (Ginger) Heard from her not too long ago. I kinda miss the guaranteed back massages.

Myself? I've been up to mostly automotive activities. I drive an Eagle Talon TSi AWD that's good for a 13/ high 12 second quarter mile. Other than that... Not much.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Re: IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

Post by Original Sin » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 am

BeatmaniacIIDX wrote: BitterBeing (Bunta Fujiwara). He's alive. Saw him a day ago.
Amazing, I thought he'd have gotten himself shot by now.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:29 am

hahaha, hes well alive. saw him at the last drift event/ been talking to him on aim.

ps: maniac bring your talon to the next event

doriftoooooooo
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:30 am

Bloomington folks and some others may remember Paul from our old Bloomington get-togethers (I can't remember his IndyDDR username at the moment). He's now a writing teacher at Tri-North Middle School, where my daughter goes to school!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:09 am

What ever happened to Tonamel (Ian?)

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:22 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:What ever happened to Tonamel (Ian?)
I saw him very briefly a little while back, maybe in the Spring. He was still going to IU at the time, but that's all I got...

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:01 pm

Remember Arka (her real name was Angela but we just called her Arka)... Rachael and I talked to her right before she left, she graduated from Rose and then went to some state like Connecticut or some state like that to go work for Microsoft. So we assume she is alive out there somewhere. Our true dedicated pump and ddr player, would drive an hour at least once a week to play pump or DDR and did that for over a year or so.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:19 pm

malictus wrote:
OrangeLounger wrote:What ever happened to Tonamel (Ian?)
I saw him very briefly a little while back, maybe in the Spring. He was still going to IU at the time, but that's all I got...
Happen to know his last name? Perhaps he's on Facebook.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:52 pm

malictus wrote:Bloomington folks and some others may remember Paul from our old Bloomington get-togethers (I can't remember his IndyDDR username at the moment). He's now a writing teacher at Tri-North Middle School, where my daughter goes to school!
Jekster I believe was his name.

Let's see. People I don't see anymore. Kyler perhaps. :cry: :cry: :cry:

What happened to Blaze and God of Rock?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:13 pm

malictus wrote:Bloomington folks and some others may remember Paul from our old Bloomington get-togethers (I can't remember his IndyDDR username at the moment). He's now a writing teacher at Tri-North Middle School, where my daughter goes to school!
Yeah him and his brother come in from time to time at the arcade to play DDR, haven't seen them for a while though.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:25 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote: What happened to Blaze and God of Rock?
I still keep up with both of them via LiveJournal. Blaze (Teddy's) at Purdue cracking codes and GoR's still in Ft. Wayne doing all sorts of junk.

UberAvonDancer (Andrew) is in Iraq being awesome.

DarkScythe (Paul) is in the Navy working on helicopters, mostly in Texas I think, or on ships.

What happened to Jay? What happened to WestSide's former, and awesome owner? How about Nick (Musashi)?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:30 pm

ShammerS wrote:
Fluffyumpkins wrote: What happened to Blaze and God of Rock?
What happened to Jay? What happened to WestSide's former, and awesome owner? How about Nick (Musashi)?

are you talking about the jay that used to stop in at xsite? hes really alive doing lots of car and music stuff, reppin the dirftindy. saw nick for the first time in like 2 years about 3 weeks ago, jay him n i grabbed some donuts and chatted for a while. hes doing good, just dropped off ddr like everyone else
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 pm

Potter.
Last edited by Fluffyumpkins on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:45 pm

No, Jay as in eccentric, car fiend, hangs out with Nick, Jay. Potter had it covered.

I can't think of anyone else that I don't already know of more or less. I had the pleasure of having Polly wait on me at TGIF's a few months ago.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 pm

ShammerS wrote:DarkScythe (Paul) is in the Navy working on helicopters, mostly in Texas I think, or on ships.
Here he was Senshi1183 before "The Great Reset" and then HellSpawn83.

I seem to trade a few messages with him about once a year. I don't think I've heard from him for at least 6-8 months at this point.
ShammerS wrote:What happened to Jay? What happened to WestSide's former, and awesome owner? How about Nick (Musashi)?
Jay was artax on the old site. I don't know if he ever signed up on the new. Nick was Musashi13 and then Ebola Gay.

I catch them every once in awhile--generally Nick more than Jay.

For Westside, you're probably talking about John. He was manager, not owner.

I got an email from him once after he left Westside. I think he landed in North Carolina, if my memory serves. I sent a reply back to him, but I never got a response.