Merk answers your intraweb questions.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:40 pm

Why do they come to me to die papa?

Why do they come to me to die?

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:17 pm

How is this thread much different from the random thoughts thread?

When will casaey admit his undying passion for Grubb and commence the buttsecking?

Would the universe collapse if Sin threw a hissy fit?

Why does splooge taste salty, yet smell like bleach?

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:30 pm

How much wood DOES a woodchuck chuck?

What would jesus do?

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:12 pm

Fagulous wrote:How is this thread much different from the random thoughts thread?
Becase Merk posting in this thread actualy makes it funny.

Anyways, whats up with cats? They don't do anything. Or did I just get a defective one? And if so, where can I return it?

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:28 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
Fagulous wrote:How is this thread much different from the random thoughts thread?
Becase Merk posting in this thread actualy makes it funny.

Anyways, whats up with cats? They don't do anything. Or did I just get a defective one? And if so, where can I return it?

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:59 pm

In regards to Riot--

Not enough information, I don't know how big the barrel is or how big, or should I say small, the dwarves are.

Once again, not enough information. If you take your average dwarf and your average barrel than I would estimate that zero (0) barrels could fit into the dwarf.

Yeah actually I did think http://www.savetoby.com was pretty funny the first time I saw it. I mainly found it funny because the song "Mad World" is played during the opening flash animation, a song that I have parodied in the past to mock the film "Donnie Darko" and its copious emoness and pseudo intellectualism.

To God of Rock--

As an aside, this question reminds me of this odd little comic I once found on the internet. Very odd to say the least: http://dache.users.btopenworld.com/lardroom.jpeg

Anyway, I can't honestly answer why they go to you to die. I guess "they" find comfort around you so when they know their days are coming to an end they find solice in your company. If I was dying I would like to be as comfortable as possible so really, I can't blame them.

My answers to Fagulous--

This thread differs from the random thoughts thread in a variety of ways. One, it was created by OrangeLounger. Secondly, I answer any and all questions had by indyddr.com forum posters to the best of my ability. Finally, this thread is a bit more organized and is therefore not random.

From what I can tell, Casey is not a homosexual and will probably not admit any sort of love for Grubb. Also, if you've been reading several exchanges between Grubb and Casey on this messageboard then you will find that they don't care much for each other. Basically, don't get your hopes up.

Assuming you're referring to the poster, Original Sin, then the universe didn't collapse the first couple of times he threw a hissy fit thus, I think it's safe to say that the universe will not collapse if and when another hissy fit is thrown.

Uh... I don't know, you tell me. Actually, don't tell me. But in all seriousness, almost all bodily excretions have a strong salty taste to them. I don't know why, but I can guess that it has something to do with certain salts in the body being required in the process of making liquid secretions. Other examples include tears and sweat.

To letshavetea--

Woodchucks do not chuck wood. After paying close attention to the tounge-twister one will notice that it says "... if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Because the phrase says "could" it is assumed that the woochucks do not currently chuck wood. So with that in mind, the woodchuck does not chuck any wood.

Jesus would die for your sins. But really, this question is a bit difficult to answer. I haven't been given any situation or the like to which I am supposed to answer how Jesus would respond.

To Jeff "mexican ninja" Gomez (sorry, I don't know your last name so I figured a standard Latino surname would suffice)--

Just like people, cats each have different personalities that separate them from each other. With time you will understand how your cat behaves and eventually adapt to their behavior. I'm sure that your cat will come to depend on you and your family and will become a bit more open to you, hopefully. Cats do tend to be a bit more self-centered than other pets so the process of getting your cat to like you may take a while. If it's any consolation, all cats I have encountered all seemed to like their family and only their family. Not ever have I seen a cat hate his/her masters, so there's hope in the future, eh? If you want to return it then return to sender.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:06 pm

Hissy fit? Nah. I've been no where near angry yet. I've never actually lost my temper though, so I dunno what the effect on the universe would be.
Homicidal rampage is possible, though.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:25 am

Hey Merk.. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

and how come racecar spelled backwards is still racecar?

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:10 pm

Merk: If you were standing at a urinal, and a psychopath approached you from behind with 2 knives, one at your balls and the other at your throat, and told you to choose one, which would you choose?

Also: Do gangsters where their pants at half mast for some sort of dead rapper tributal?

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:12 pm

Oh hello Rusty Shackleford! It takes precisely three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop. After the third lick it is customary to take a large bite into the pop and enjoy the center.

The word "racecar" doesn't change when spelled backwards because it is a palindrome. Other palindromes include "rat tar" and "go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog." Palindromes sure are fun!

In response to ShammerS, if I was in that situation I would stall the psychopath until, hopefully, someone would walk into the public bathroom and either help me or cause enough of a distraction for me to catch the psychopath off his/her guard, take the hand nearest to my testicles and smash it against the urinal while simultaneously pushing the hand closest to my throat away from me enough to allow me to squat down, pull his/her legs from under him/her, and run my ass out of there while pulling my pants up.
In a worst case scenario where no one would come in and inadvertently help me or if the psychopath was some extremely strong individual. I would probably struggle enough, hoping to free myself, to the point where I could fight him/her off or lose my life/balls. In other words, there is no way would I choose either and I'd rather do my best to fight off the attacker than let him/her have his/her way.

Gangsters and most suburban white teenagers who long for the "thug lyfe" wear their pants at half mast because they insist on purchasing pants that are several sizes larger than the size that properly fits them. I'm not sure on the origins of this mannerism, but I can only assume it came from the idea had by a person who was tied closely with the thug subculture that wearing extremely large clothes would be the norm for his friends and himself. Although this is simply a conjecture, I can guess that this style of clothing was heavily influenced by things such as trenchcoats for one reason or another. The look of loose fitting clothes trailing behind someone throwing a punch, kick, or falling a large distance seems stylish and since style is valued by this subculture then large clothes would also be valued. Of course, oversized jeans, winter jackets, jerseys, and sweaters are not very conducive for fighting so I don't see any strong evidence backing that reasoning if it were true. Although, I suppose that doesn't much matter since your average gangster doesn't really know how to fight hand-to-hand.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:48 pm

Why is the word palindrome not a palindrome itself?

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:58 pm

Merk wrote:Gangsters and most suburban white teenagers who long for the "thug lyfe" wear their pants at half mast because they insist on purchasing pants that are several sizes larger than the size that properly fits them. I'm not sure on the origins of this mannerism, but I can only assume it came from the idea had by a person who was tied closely with the thug subculture that wearing extremely large clothes would be the norm for his friends and himself.
Your on the right track there, Merk!

Acutally, that mannerism orginated in Prisons.

Prisoners who would wear their pants at "half mast" would show that they are willing to have man-on-man prison sex. So naturally, to show their affection for prison life, people on the outside would immitate this... though strangly the homosexual aspects of this fad's origin were lost for some reason... hmmm...

xK1
Standard
Standard

Post by xK1 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:59 pm

Ho wrote:Why is the word palindrome not a palindrome itself?
And why isn't phonics spelled like it sounds?

GaKki
Standard
Standard

Post by GaKki » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:02 pm

This is funny. I got one.
Do milkshakes really bring boys to the yard. And if so, how much is the fee of me learning?
Last edited by GaKki on Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:24 pm

xK1 wrote:And why isn't phonics spelled like it sounds?
You mean it isn't?

Huked on fonix werked fur mee!

(posts->count++)
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.