ITT it's 2003

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: ITT it's 2003

Post by Merk » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Riot wrote:Lolcat brrrrrrrap yo you guys heard of ytmnd loooool memes are funny. I just got together with this chick and she bought me counter strike source for my birthday, but I dunno if I'll actually play it at all, fps games aren't really my thing, especially with WoW coming out next fall. Gotta go to band practice we're gonna win state this year!
Hey Riot it's Merk! Remember me? Your buddy from elementary school and your former neighbor! I didn't know you play DDR man that's awesome. We should go to Tokens 'n' Tickets sometime, I can show you the ropes and help you get better. Are you dating that one quiet chick? Man that's awesome I can't wait til I get a smooooch from a lady. I hope she works out better than that one bitch with braces.

How's the trumpet line? What do you think of the show? We have what is likely the best drumline Homestead has ever had this year so I'm excited to hang 'em and bang 'em.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Pokebis wrote:im 8 yrs olddd

Code: Select all

lol I don't know why but this made me laugh IRL. It's probably the avatar + post combo

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:40 am

So I just got married!

Hey Merk, can your mom drop you off at TNT so I can ignore my wife and play DDR with you? I can almost pass Max 300 now :O

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 am

lol hells yeah bro I'll see you Sunday at around 2 o' clock!

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 am

is everyone still gong to westside friday?

ps this new aphex song is so gud lol

DAVE101 wrote:Sorry for the late response, my mom had to use the phone.

I IRL lol'd
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Erica offered me rice crispies the other night at Putt Putt. I didn't know her so I automatically assumed they were laced with ketamine and lsd.

Man, doing suicide runs is the pinnacle of this DDR game. I'm gonna try to get more AAs than Riot too.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Who's going to Lazerlite this Friday night? I plan on being there. Susie's out of town so Steven said he'd put the machines on free play for us. I'm gonna pass Butterfly Upswing Mix Doubles on 4th tonight (I hope!) Maybe that one annoying dude who comes in with an entourage of girls will be there and we can make fun of him.

Anybody here remember that guy? Probably not (maybe Chad?)

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Guys I TOTALLY JUST GOT MY LICENSE~!

ROAD TRIP DIDURZ...but it has to be like...on saturday 'cause I got high school, aww fuck it i'll skip school on friday and forge my mom's signature on a note or somethin' saying I have the flu

Diamondback1996
Standard
Standard

Post by Diamondback1996 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:08 pm

DAVE101 wrote:What kind of computers do you guyz have? My mom just bought us this machine with 60 GB hard drive and Pentium II processor, it only cost $1,200 what a deal right? Also we got a free month trial of AOL, so I don't know how long I'll be around, but nice to meet you guys.
AOL? We have Comcast! So much faster than before...

Did I start playing DDR in 2003 or 2004?

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Guys I finally broke 5600 on Dancemania Oni I feel so awesome! Oni courses are so fun, nothing beats playing for 15 minutes straight on World Tour.

I hope Shannon doesn't come to TnT and beat my score.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon May 16, 2011 1:57 pm

There's this guy that keeps coming to the arcade with a white shirt that has a dirty footprint on it and he tries to touch all of the girls.

BRB playing Magic in between games in the party room with guys who obviously haven't showered in a week.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Tue May 17, 2011 12:01 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:BRB playing Magic in between games in the party room with guys who obviously haven't showered in a week.
I'd show up at Putt Putt more, but I can't stand the smell...

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue May 17, 2011 10:20 am

As a little modern day aside, Chad, Riot, and myself went to Putt-Putt in Fort Wayne about a month ago and there were STILL motherfuckers in the break room playing Magic. That room is now the "Dance Room" and the Stepmania and ITG machines are in there. There are no tables in that room anymore, the room is lit by red and blue lights, and there are just a few chairs to sit down in.

These kids were literally sitting hunched-over on the floor playing Magic. Yes, they still smelled awful. Are these folks banned from The Game Preserve or something? Why can't they just play at home? It'd really awkward having to play a set of doubles and then stepping over some butter troll as you try to reach the chairs.
Do you guys talk about me at Putt-Putt? I'd come visit but I am banned.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Merk wrote:Guys I finally broke 5600 on Dancemania Oni I feel so awesome! Oni courses are so fun, nothing beats playing for 15 minutes straight on World Tour.

I hope Shannon doesn't come to TnT and beat my score.
Hey everyone... MERK IS A LIAR.

Just yesterday I watched as you got a personal best of 5259... FILTHY LIAR MERK IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO 5600!
Attachments
lastnighttntmerk.jpg
lastnighttntmerk.jpg (184.43 KiB) Viewed 9840 times

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 pm

kekeke I love that picture. I think you have a bunch of pictures of us back in the day that have since been lost in the annals of "before Facebook."

I'm not sure I ever broke 5600 in Fort Wayne. I could be embellishing a bit, but I think I got very close or past 5600 in Bloomington at my peak. Shannon of course trounced my scores so it didn't matter, but I was pretty obsessed with Dancemania Oni. GIT UP N MOOVE
Hey Adam do you want to randomly go to JCPenny's with myself and ChocoboJoe again? We can talk about our favorite DDR artists that aren't TaQ and our favorite DDR arrow.