OMG smoking ban ROFFLE

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu May 12, 2005 7:15 am

That wouldn't bother me. Really, I don't care where they smoke, as long as it's not around me, and no one has to be subjected to it if they don't want to.
If you guys can huddle up in a little shelter and smoke, more power to ya. Just as long as I don't have to breath the smoke, it's all good.

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Thu May 12, 2005 7:57 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:See, that's what I think, too. And seriously, if he needs a break in the middle, I don't mind if he tells me and then scampers off outside. Doesn't bother me at all.

But seriously, the last time we went out for lunch, I wanted to go to a second story sandwich shop in Auburn. It's girly, but Luke is gay, XP, whatevs. We wouldn't be up there long, but I knew they didn't have a smoking section, and he didn't want to go. We ended up going to a little place in Leo. They didn't have a smoking section, either, but the waitress was nice enough to give him an ashtray and let us sit in a back party room thing. -.-
Luke is such a girl.

Anyway, pot isn't THAT bad.

I mean, come on. For a while I was smoking weed like every day and I'm still like super duper smart and cool and stuff
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Sat May 14, 2005 12:16 am

BeatmaniacIIDX wrote:Like Clint says, it's bull shit when you have to go out in 15 degree temperatures to smoke a damn cigarette. They should at least have small shelter houses or something where the smokers can go.
One of the bars I used to frequent(not so much anymore) Had a nice little patio area with heat lamps and a propaine(I think) fire pit. An open, unprotected fire pit, around lots of drunk people. It was nice to step out for a few moments to cool off of dancing, puff a drag, and talk to random people, standing around a fire, trying not to cool off too quickly.

But some drunk fell into it and got 3rd degree burns all over his body, so now it's gone.

Anyway, I am a smoker and I can wait until after I eat to go outside and smoke. I hate being at places that allow smoking at the bar and no place else. It's like you've been exhiled from normal booths, plus you've got to deal with other smokers who have nothing better to talk about than being exhiled, so I just wait it out at the booth.

la la la la

I'm typing like crap and I can't seem to stop. oh wait now I'm done. Dammit I should have typed that.