AllusiveGold: back at it again

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:57 am

Pretty much every thread on IndyDDR has been hijacked.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:48 am

Well, yeah, so basically that proves my point, because Shannon's better than Brian and Tony, and Mike, you're better than Shannon, so you are better than "the guys in The Fort".

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:10 am

ive no idea what you mean, but this thread is for posting scores, and comments, not other stupid fucking shit idiot. read, BRAG BOARD, its not that hard. thanx. and as for who is better, no one really gives a god dam fuck cause i sure as hell dont. i dont play a quarter as much as i used to, but if i could play everyday i would, so hold it against me all you want i really could give two squirts of piss less. i like itg. bye bye

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 am

AllusiveGold wrote:ive no idea what you mean, but this thread is for posting scores, and comments, not other stupid fucking shit idiot. read, BRAG BOARD, its not that hard. thanx. and as for who is better, no one really gives a god dam fuck cause i sure as hell dont. i dont play a quarter as much as i used to, but if i could play everyday i would, so hold it against me all you want i really could give two squirts of piss less. i like itg. bye bye
Hey Mike, what's up?
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:53 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:ive no idea what you mean, but this thread is for posting scores, and comments, not other stupid fucking shit idiot. read, BRAG BOARD, its not that hard. thanx. and as for who is better, no one really gives a god dam fuck cause i sure as hell dont. i dont play a quarter as much as i used to, but if i could play everyday i would, so hold it against me all you want i really could give two squirts of piss less. i like itg. bye bye
jeesh i guess no one should post anything that's not about your scores. we're human.. you don't seem to be. :?
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:56 pm

Cbav wrote:
jeesh i guess no one should post anything that's not about your scores. we're human.. you don't seem to be. :?
RIIIIIGHT... Cause "I'M" the dumbass who doesn't realize that there's MANY other sections to this forum to where you can talk about anything all the fuck you want. I'm human. Good job smartass. :shock:
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:58 pm

I don't understand why you're so upset about people having convorsations on your thread. Even if it's 1-2 posts. Don't flip. Chill out man.
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:00 pm

whatever dude.

anyways, hyar they be.

Just trying to improve it a little bit.

Same thing.

I don't know about this, like. I feel I got lucky but at the same time
I feel I could do better, and I STILL have no idea where the greats came from...

Just plain fucking gai.

Now if I would have gotten 29 ex like I did on third stage, that would have really made me happy,
but I screwed up really bad towards the end.

All for now!

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:59 pm

Finally played DDR today after a week, lol.

Gentle Stress: 2 -_-
Drop the bomb: #185 (FUCKEN FINALLY... i know i know >_<)
V oni: #186

232 missing now, can't wait to get under 200, that will be nice.

Hopefully I get to play tomorrow but I guess I'll find out.
I'd rather play ITG (FTW) if I could get a ride tho :p

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:48 pm

Okay man, first of all, I was making a comment on something YOU ORIGINALLY SAID. Second of all, I WAS FUCKING COMPLIMENTING YOU. Third of all, are you fucking that much of an imbecilic Nazi that you're going to flip out over two posts in "your" brag thread? It's not like this is a fucking official archive of your scores. Generally, normal people enjoy people commenting on their scores, especially when they involve compliments. So, EXCUSE ME for trying to be nice.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:09 pm

dan give it up. that's a hott ass july score tho. :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:41 pm

dance1005 wrote:Okay man, first of all, I was making a comment on something YOU ORIGINALLY SAID. Second of all, I WAS FUCKING COMPLIMENTING YOU. Third of all, are you fucking that much of an imbecilic Nazi that you're going to flip out over two posts in "your" brag thread? It's not like this is a fucking official archive of your scores. Generally, normal people enjoy people commenting on their scores, especially when they involve compliments. So, EXCUSE ME for trying to be nice.
First off, might I ask. What the fuck are you talking about? Second, thanx for the compliment? Third, don't call me an imbecilic Nazi, cause im not partially retarded and I wasn't flipping out. It's my way of saying, if I wanted to talk about something other than scores on this thread, I WOULD. There are other sections to this forum FOR that. THIS isn't one of them. I really didn't mind you before, but now you're starting to turn into a fag like some other ppl. If you don't like me, or have a problem with me, wouldn't it just be easier to NOT post here? After all, what the fuck did I ever do to offend you? NOTHING. stfu please. I don't know what the hell ur talking about and I even went back to find out. Yeah, I cared that much lol. As far as I can see, I've never said anything to you or about you, so whatever it is ur on about. Please... take it somewhere else.

Shannon: Thanx man :o like you say tho "nothing you couldnt do" cause i know u could do that too :)
Please, come to the arcade sometime. Me and the guys would love to hang out. peace all

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:11 am

dance1005 wrote:Okay man, first of all, I was making a comment on something YOU ORIGINALLY SAID. Second of all, I WAS FUCKING COMPLIMENTING YOU. Third of all, are you fucking that much of an imbecilic Nazi that you're going to flip out over two posts in "your" brag thread? It's not like this is a fucking official archive of your scores. Generally, normal people enjoy people commenting on their scores, especially when they involve compliments. So, EXCUSE ME for trying to be nice.
Settle down, it's not cool to hate AllusiveGold anymore, that was a few months back.

Good scores man.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:54 pm

Like david said...but yea Mike just as soon as I get a new car I'm there.
ImageImage
ImageImage