Beatmania accomplishments

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:42 am

Ok, my break from IIDX is over and I did some new scores in 6th Style. Unfortunately most of these scores aren't entered yet due to VJarmy being down, but when it does go back up I'll enter them in.

New AAAs:
Outer Limits 7K (All notecharts of this song outside of Alternative have been AAAed)
Something Wonderful 7K and Another

New AAs:
R5 Another (More 11s getting pwned!)
R10K Another (The constant slight speed changes in this song are very annoying)
Romeo and Juliet Another

I'll be going through more scores and practicing songs that appear in 8th Style AC so that I can hopefully get some good scores at DDR-A-Thon.

Edit: More new scores have been posted from 9th Style.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:59 am

finally finished filling in DD scores... got some good stuff.

Boom Boom Disco Night [a] AAA
Back Into The Light [a] NEW AAA
Breathless [a] AAA
Enjoy Your Life [a] AAA
iFuturelist [a] FC AAA
Moon [a] AAA
Outer Limits [a] DD AAA
Parasite World [a] AAA
Pretty Punisher [a] AAA
Tiger Yamato [a] AAA
Solid State Squad 7K AAA

Caldera [a] AA
Sakura [a] AA
Total DP:
164 646 / 166 832 (2 236)
http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=1277

Image Image Image

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:41 pm

I played through 8th style this past weekend and was able to clear most of everything under 11 with no problem. What I forgot about (and this is also why I almost NEVER play 8th style) is that this was also the worst release when it came to reading at higher speeds and I didn't bring a towel.

AAA on the Feel Course with a new high score on 7K. I will go back down eventually though to play through the other courses.

As for home scores, I am going back through DistorteD to put in some more missing scores. Alot of records have already been shattered (This always happens whenever I play on a genuine IIDX AC release) so expect alot of new scores.

Edit: Full Combo AAA on Quasar Hyper!!!! (9 goods!!)

2nd Edit: Caldera Normal has finally been AAAed. However, I have had to stop to conduct some maintence on my controller and decided to finally redo a part of my DA that has annoyed me for a while now, but will take a night for the glue to dry. (Before anyone says use a US KOC, I don't deal with crap buttons that have to be pushed farther down and require more force to push down than any controller I have ever played on, stiff turntables that ghost trigger, and buttons that don't respond sometimes due to Konami's decision to use shitty boards in the controllers as a cost cutting measure.)
Memorable 2016 quotes:

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:50 am

played some RED and was definitely a good day for me....

Nebula Grasper [a] FC AAA
Soliton Beam [a] AAA
Rainbow Flyer [a] AAA
Lab [a] AAA
Kecak [a] AAA
Be Quiet [a] AAA
Nemesis 7K AAA

Blocks [a] AA CLEAR!!!! last 11* clear 82% ex with the border bonus

-7 from AAA on The Safari 7K.....
Total DP:

Image Image Image

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:54 pm

Hey pimp, do you think you'll ever get 3000 AAAs? :shock:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 am

That won't even be possible until Gold CS comes out most likely due to how f*cked up some doubles notecharts are.

Ok, I am considering releasing my rival data this week, but I still have 37 songs to play on Normal mode in DistorteD. Tonight I got a few more new AAAs, nothing too major. Tomorrow I'm going to be putting in Beatmania US to fill in a few blanks in that game and after that putting in whatever mix is the weakest link on Hyper AAAs.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 am

danc1005 wrote:Hey pimp, do you think you'll ever get 3000 AAAs? :shock:
it might happen with GOLD CS if i start playing doubles again. havent had a second controller for a long time now and havent even dont HS or DD 14K at all. but Troopers CS is probably when i could get 3000 AAAs. but who knows how far away that is. i still cant even clear everything. my timing is a lot better than my clearing ability.

and AMP... how do you do the whole rival data thing cuz i wanna release mine and get someone elses too.
Total DP:

Image Image Image

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:06 am

pimpmachine wrote: and AMP... how do you do the whole rival data thing cuz i wanna release mine and get someone elses too.
You can use either Codebreaker or Action Replay Max to put a copy of your save onto a USB thumbdrive. In terms of uploading, I know VJArmy 3.0.1 had the capability to upload IIDX Red, but 4.0 doesn't and there isn't any support for Happy Sky and DistorteD saves so most likely we may have to set something up through here.

Also, as a direct result of this past weekend I opted to redo a few scores from 7th style.

Edit: More 7th style action today. 9 new AAAs and I am now 26th on VJArmy. I'm currently taking a break, but later tonight I will be putting back in DistorteD to start doing the remaining Normal mode songs.

2nd Edit: Tonight I have decided to put in 10th Style as I am 7 points from AAAing Love <3 Shine Another (Which would be my first 10 that got AAAed if I can pull it off) along with several other songs really needing an asswhoopin. (Of note being 3 certain songs in Normal)

3rd Edit: A Blackflag on One or Eight has stopped me from having all 10th Style AAAed (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!), but in a positive development I absolutely beat the shit out of Innocent Walls. Also...

I have AAAed Love <3 Shine! Hells yea!!!

Finally, as a bit of a sync test I redid 3 of my oldest 10th Style L7 songs and pretty much slaughtered the living hell out of them. As a result of this, 10th style and eariler games will have their 3 oldest scores redone whenever I switch around now.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:48 pm

After a short break I'm back on the rampage and today I went Wrath of Khan on some shit.

New AAAs

From 4th Style:
Fantasy Hyper
Giri Giri Daddy Another
Leading Cyber Another (About FUCKING TIME!)

From 5th Style:
1989 Hyper

From 10th Style:
Glorious Days Another
Gravity Hyper
Let's Run Another
One or Either Normal (All 10th Style songs AAAed in normal!)
Shooting Star Hyper

Edit:

From Beatmania US:
Attitude Another
In My Eyes Another
M-02stp.ver1.01 Hyper
Music To Your Head Hyper (US Notechart)
Paranoia Max (Dirty Mix) Another
Snow Hyper (US Notechart)
Spin The Disc Hyper
Spin The Disc Another
Genom Screams 5 Key

18 new AAAs, Jesus Christ!

22, Nov edit:

New Red AAAs:

The Safari Normal (I have to redo the 3rd style version's score soon)
V35 Another

Most of the songs I did were mainly scores that I felt needed to be desperately updated. Of note being V35 hyper which went from 90.1% to 93.5% (and that was the first time I've played it in over a year) so it proves that I will have to redo more of my older scores while also trying to increase scores for non-AAA songs. Also, as I am now firmly in the 25th Place on DJ Points in 7 Key gameplay, I will have to make my scores more competitive with other players scores in that general positioning.

23, Nov edit:

Some more score redos and a few new AAAs. Nothing too important this time around. Also, I have now passed the 15,000 DJ Point mark on VJ Army and tonight will finally do alot of the missing DistorteD songs.

25, Nov edit:

Ok, as I have now beaten the last person who I had as my rival decisively I have changed to a different rival in an attempt to redo scores. I have updated some scores on DistorteD and added a couple of Normal mode scores finally. Some other people need to start posting some accomplishments in here though!

26, Nov edit:

Ok, I'm really starting to see why people have been asking me to redo scores that are over a year old:

Sun Field Normal: 96.69%
Pretty Punisher Normal: 96.79%
I Was The One Normal: 96.32% (14th on VJarmy!)

Once I finish getting scores for DDCS I'm doing a rescore on my 100 oldest scores.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:41 am

well i havent played for a little bit but have some free time coming up and will play some. and i just got a video camera so ill make some tatsujins as well... then i just gotta find a place to host them somewhere.

and nice scores AMP... keep up the good work.
Total DP:

Image Image Image

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:47 pm

pimpmachine wrote:well i havent played for a little bit but have some free time coming up and will play some. and i just got a video camera so ill make some tatsujins as well... then i just gotta find a place to host them somewhere.

and nice scores AMP... keep up the good work.
Thanks man.

Oh, I almost forgot, as a result of redoing Happy Sky scores I have passed the 1200 AAA mark overall. I still have some Normal scores from DistorteD to enter, but all of what's left should be easy to outright destroy.

Also, Xepher Another has been cleared. However, as it was below an A score it has not been entered.

Oh, Abyss ~The Heavens Mix~ on Hyper has been AAAed (2nd 10 star song AAAed!) and the another has been AAed with ease.

Edit: Ok, I have to get this off of my chest. 8th Style CS is a complete and total fucking piece of shit when it comes to scoring! I find it extremely fucked up that I get higher scores on 8th Style AC cause of how inconsistent the timing was on the home release. The worst thing though has to be the piss poor framerate, espically compared to 7th and 9th style which both were both much easier to read. The game just feels like Konami crapped it out so they could go straight to the new high res interface.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:32 am

played for the first time in a month or so. made a couple videos with my new camera. videos will be up soon. as for accomplishments.... just one.

The Hope Of Tomorrow ( New Version) [a] AAA had a 1065 combo from beginning too.

-17 from AAA on Ay Carumba [a]....
Total DP:

Image Image Image

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:31 pm

A couple of new AAAs, but for the most part I've mainly been working on improving songs on older releases mainly in an attempt to pass my current autorivals.

Edit: Most DistorteD normal songs have been scored now. The last 8 will be done tomorrow.

Also, I am 6 points from AAAing Stoic Normal (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!)

December 12th Edit:

All DistorteD normal songs have been scored. Also, I am now 20th on DJ Point Ranking. Now it's time to start going through and redoing all the ancient scores which is gonna take a very long time.

December 14th Edit:

New AAAs from 9th style:

Be Rock U (1998 Burst Style) Hyper
Brightness Darkness Hyper
Can't Stop Fallin In Love Hyper
Festa Del Sol Hyper
Hyper Eurobeat (2DX Style) Hyper
Minimalian Hyper

9th style's timing is a little bit odd to me, albeit I'm also used to being able to use HS 2.5x on the newskool releases so I'm inclined to believe that on DJ Troopers AC I could score higher on these songs. Today though I've been forced to take a break as my bottom wisdom teeth were finally removed. Tomorrow though I'm hoping to be back into gameplay form.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:40 am

Total DP:

Image Image Image

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 am

pimpmachine wrote:my first videos ever. more to come for sure....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTj9v3_PIdU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQ4WgN-n3k
It would be awesome if you could find a way to show the keys.