So I felt like playing again.

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

So I felt like playing again.

Post by Riot » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:16 am

I went to Westside for the first time with Merk and V and I AA'd Max300 on extra stage. The sad thing is, I used the bar for some of it, and this kid who was just starting out was watching me, and then proceeded to use the bar the entire time while he played beginner mode because he thought it would help him since I was doing it. I created a monster. Oh well.

And then I played Drummania and Para Para for the first time. I'm not bad at Drummania.... I passed the hardest song in the game, but then again I had auto-bass turned on :D

I'm a little too self-conscious to play Para Para I think. The game is so easy anyways, it's like impossible not to get an S. We took videos of me and Merk playing, Merk is quite flamboyant.

The DDR machine isn't bad there. My PA was pretty decent. 2 greats on Sync, 3 on Spin the Disc, 21 on So Deep. I still like the Max300 extra stage though (only one non-combo, a goddamn good.... like 45 greats or something). So maybe I'll play more. PLAY WITH ME IN BLOOMINGTON. And yes, V, that's only dirty because you make it dirty.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:33 am

Hahaha, I had fun playing Para Para while I was down there for a visit. n_n

But then again, it's not a problem if I'm flamboyant.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

V
Standard
Standard

Re: So I felt like playing again.

Post by V » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:34 am

Riot wrote:I went to Westside for the first time with Merk and V and I AA'd Max300 on extra stage. The sad thing is, I used the bar for some of it, and this kid who was just starting out was watching me, and then proceeded to use the bar the entire time while he played beginner mode because he thought it would help him since I was doing it. I created a monster. Oh well.

And then I played Drummania and Para Para for the first time. I'm not bad at Drummania.... I passed the hardest song in the game, but then again I had auto-bass turned on :D

I'm a little too self-conscious to play Para Para I think. The game is so easy anyways, it's like impossible not to get an S. We took videos of me and Merk playing, Merk is quite flamboyant.

The DDR machine isn't bad there. My PA was pretty decent. 2 greats on Sync, 3 on Spin the Disc, 21 on So Deep. I still like the Max300 extra stage though (only one non-combo, a goddamn good.... like 45 greats or something). So maybe I'll play more. PLAY WITH ME IN BLOOMINGTON. And yes, V, that's only dirty because you make it dirty.
Scott, everyone here already knows that I make EVERYTHING dirty. :D

But yes Westside was fun and EVERYONE SHOULD COME PLAY WITH ME AND SCOTT IN B-TOWN OR YOU ARE NOT COOL.

No, seriously.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:21 am

V wrote:
Riot wrote:I went to Westside for the first time with Merk and V and I AA'd Max300 on extra stage. The sad thing is, I used the bar for some of it, and this kid who was just starting out was watching me, and then proceeded to use the bar the entire time while he played beginner mode because he thought it would help him since I was doing it. I created a monster. Oh well.

But yes Westside was fun and EVERYONE SHOULD COME PLAY WITH ME AND SCOTT IN B-TOWN OR YOU ARE NOT COOL.

No, seriously.
SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I

OMFG ENGLISH MAJOR'D

CABBAGE'D

I like burritos.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:32 am

Riot wrote:SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I

OMFG ENGLISH MAJOR'D

CABBAGE'D

I like burritos.
I didn't know that you were an English major.... I am, too. =D

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:42 am

Scott's already got a PHD, a playa hata degree.

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:42 pm

Riot wrote:
V wrote:

No, seriously.
SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I SCOTT AND I

OMFG ENGLISH MAJOR'D

CABBAGE'D

I like burritos.
Actually, in that context I'm pretty sure it should be me and Scott.

OMFG MATH MAJOR'D

Kidding though, cuz you don't suck.

Or am I?

Or do you?

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:52 pm

Men likes Riot.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:54 pm

NO LOL RIOT LIKES MEN.

Oh goddamit.

You tricked me!

PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR'D

V
Standard
Standard

Post by V » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:56 pm

STFU, everybody.

Scott and I, me and Scott (mean Scott hahahaha), it doesn't even matter.

AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO CABBAGE ME SCOTT OMG.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:18 am

Scott is very discreet, but he'll haunt your dreams.

YES FOR 40yr old virgin!
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:39 am

OMFG POST PADDING MAJOR'D

Because I'm not going to college.

Or am I?

Lets make a kite out of squirrels?

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:07 am

Scott.... Your avatar...... o_O

Not as mesmerizing as the other one. The hips one. Sorry. n_x

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:14 am

Hips? Whatchutalkinbout.

I'M COLD.

Remember that time when I AA'D PSM? That was yesterday.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:13 am

I think she's got your avvy confused with fpd's avvy :D
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.