Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:20 pm

I'm Riot, and I don't brag.

WHO WANTS SOME BUTTER?!

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:22 pm

AHH HA HA HA HA! WOW! First off, I'd like to say this is where I'd LIKE to post my latest results as far DDR is concerned. I'll bring ya back the head of Medusa AND stay at the Holiday Inn Express. But by NO means am I trying to deflate Casey's ego. ALSO, LISTEN UP FUCKERS! I NEVER SAID I WAS THE BEST IN THE STATE!! I SAID, BY MISSING DP... I'VE NOT... Seen anyone missing less than me. IN NO WAY did I try to incur that I was the best. If I am, ok? So what? I already realize it doesn't matter. I would never try to be an ass to someone for no reason UNLESS people like some of you give me a reason. Now I'm SICK of this BS. All I want to do is post my latest results on here in peace. And if for some reason you don't believe them I DON'T CARE. You don't HAVE to look at this. Let me do my thing in peace. I didn't come on here looking for problems. Now... The latest thing that I've done is absolutely nothing because I haven't gotten to play lately, and probably won't get to cause I'm a broke ass... Anyway... Anyone else do anything 'amazing!' LoL! Post whatever, I so want to hear it, whatever you got on any song. I guess the only thing that I can say I did was AAA Do You Remember Me on extra stage, but for the players of Indiana that wouldn't be considered anything great. I just thought I'd tell everyone that cause it was the only thing that I didn't post in with my last accomplishments.. Anyways...

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:26 pm

limpbizket06 wrote:i have, mike has, coty has, both joes, casey, ya basicly all of the good people
i wish i was good

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:06 pm

Yeah I know... I suck. I caught myself on a not so good day and decided to take a picture of this cause I don't have one with my best score, but here it is anyway...

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:44 pm

jesus christ you guys play this game way too much...i rememmber when passing max300 extra stage at lazerlite was a big thing
insert code compile execute return

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:35 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Allusive...

Were you at TNT last (Saturday) night? If you were with Shannon, I saw you there.

To everybody giving him shit: Shove it. I'm pretty sure he could wipe the floor with you, if he's who I saw. Unless you have an intelligent argument to give him, give it a rest.
I would agree w/ you except...

He doesn't come up w/ any intelligent arguments. I mean, honestly, telling someone that they can't read isn't really an argument or calling them a loser. He's got to come up w/ something better than that. I wouldn't make this a big deal if he would actually respond to my arguments in at least a somewhat-intelligent manner. Or ya know, he could actually leave his name on the anonymous comment he left on my livejournal. (And I have PROOF it's him b/c I logged his IP, and it's the same exact IP he has on ohioddr so he can't lie about that either.) But anyways, yeah I would accept a reasonable debate if he could actually come up w/ something intelligent, but I doubt that's possible.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:10 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:

Were you at TNT last (Saturday) night? If you were with Shannon, I saw you there.

To everybody giving him shit: Shove it. I'm pretty sure he could wipe the floor with you, if he's who I saw. Unless you have an intelligent argument to give him, give it a rest.

He doesn't come up w/ any intelligent arguments. I mean, honestly, telling someone that they can't read isn't really an argument or calling them a loser. He's got to come up w/ something better than that. I wouldn't make this a big deal if he would actually respond to my arguments in at least a somewhat-intelligent manner. Or ya know, he could actually leave his name on the anonymous comment he left on my livejournal. (And I have PROOF it's him b/c I logged his IP, and it's the same exact IP he has on ohioddr so he can't lie about that either.) But anyways, yeah I would accept a reasonable debate if he could actually come up w/ something intelligent, but I doubt that's possible.
I was willing to give him a shot. But honestly...this isn't even a tough forum. If you can't get along with people on a forum like Indy, I cringe to think how you act out on the rest of the internet. -.-

I enjoy agreeing with you more than I enjoy trying to defend somebody that's not doing anything to cover his own damn ass...
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:12 pm

Lol my appologies mike.
Have a good time on the forums, you could smoke me anyday.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:23 pm

iuno, i thjink if we all just start the fuck over, everyone can get a long, we know how good he is, we know how good everyone else is, and it doesnt matter, he posted his opinion, and god assulted for it. I think we should just all stfu about it and grow the hell up. Hell im sure a lot of u dont like me, but i would still enjoy hanging out with u guys, just cause i like meeting new people, thats how i am. I plan on going to indy and ft wayne during winter break and meet some of ya. Well i hope everyone takes my advice, casey, jenna, mike, and ya ne one else involved.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:01 am

XxJennaxX wrote:

Or you could just stop being gay and NOT post in my 'brag board'. This is for scores, not your bitching.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:04 am

hascoolnickname wrote:Lol my appologies mike.
Have a good time on the forums, you could smoke me anyday.
What are you talking about..?

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:06 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:

I was willing to give him a shot. But honestly...this isn't even a tough forum. If you can't get along with people on a forum like Indy, I cringe to think how you act out on the rest of the internet. -.-

I enjoy agreeing with you more than I enjoy trying to defend somebody that's not doing anything to cover his own damn ass...
I don't need your 'chances' bitch. Stop posting on MY 'brag board'. This is for scores. Not your useless comments. I'd respond to you intelligently if you'd quit talking to me like you know me and stop being a bitch. Go post somewhere else if all your going to do is bring up stupid pointless shit OTHER than having to do with scores. That's what THIS board is about. And for the rest of you, I don't really mind if you post your scores here as well. I'm interested in seeing how everyone is doing regardless of how great or how bad you may think the score is. I'm still trying to find everyone elses brag board so maybe you can help me out and leave a link or something.
Last edited by AllusiveGold on Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheVaulting1
Standard
Standard

Post by TheVaulting1 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:09 am

limpbizket06 wrote:"Hey scrub, AAA's don't make you better than somebody else. There are many other factors, and you only have 130 AAA's, go play some more, thx.

Matt probably only has 30 or so, but i'd put my money on his ass over yours anyday. I'd wipe my ass with you too :-\ get some real skill before you try to talk shit to other ppl on this board, thats reserved for very few of us and we earned those positions.

bottom line: Your not the shit nor will you be anytime soon."
You guys are fortetting its a game its notlife or death. I could understand if you were getting payed to play, but your not just calm down, step away from the computer, take a deep breath. Then sit back down.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:30 am

TheVaulting1 wrote:
limpbizket06 wrote:"Hey scrub, AAA's don't make you better than somebody else. There are many other factors, and you only have 130 AAA's, go play some more, thx.

Matt probably only has 30 or so, but i'd put my money on his ass over yours anyday. I'd wipe my ass with you too :-\ get some real skill before you try to talk shit to other ppl on this board, thats reserved for very few of us and we earned those positions.

bottom line: Your not the shit nor will you be anytime soon."
You guys are fortetting its a game its notlife or death. I could understand if you were getting payed to play, but your not just calm down, step away from the computer, take a deep breath. Then sit back down.
that was a quote from casey in the top 10 playes thread. that wasn't something personaly from me.