AllusiveGold and I DON'T... Brag...

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:00 am

ya figures i say ima work on AAAing so deep, and u have to be all cool and try to do it first. You can be a real dick about some shit mike.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:03 pm

Potter wrote:Im not trying to start anything or anything like that but is that the best you can do on those? cuz you kept sayin yuo were alot better than casey.....runs away
For one, GTFO of my 'brag board' and 2, show me where I said I was better than casey you fucking retard. Hence 'quote'. Exactly... If you want to be an ass, why don't you go get some pics for 300 with less than that? Eh tough guy?

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:04 pm

limpbizket06 wrote:ya figures i say ima work on AAAing so deep, and u have to be all cool and try to do it first. You can be a real dick about some shit mike.
Well your stupid for thinking I'm a dick. Just because I decide to play a fucking song you want to AAA doesn't mean I'm trying to beat you to it. I could give a fuck less if you AAA it. Before me even. So what!? I just decided to play it, wtf is ur prob? Look at it this way... Even if you woulda never said anything about it, I would have ended up playing it sooner or later. BIG FUCKING WHOOP...

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:22 pm

I'm in your topic without permission!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:09 pm

I'm not sure people understand how messageboards work around here. You can't kick anybody out of your thread. This is a public forum, why do people expect people not to post? Why would this topic even be here if people weren't supposed to reply and recognize his talent? You're really good dude! Seriously! You say you don't brag or that you only play for yourself and your own scores, so why, by your own "logic," why does this topic exist if you don't brag? Bragging = showing off your accomplishments to others. Like I already said somewhere else, bragging is cool. Everyone does it and everyone deserves their place to shine. Just stop denying it.

Also, please rate my posts with "boos" because that will make everyone here who already really likes me absolutely hate me!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:10 pm

Riot wrote:Also, please rate my posts with "boos" because that will make everyone here who already really likes me absolutely hate me!
I did that because it's people like you that are runing this thread. Check all the other 'brag threads' - do any of them have all these comments that are in no way contributing to the thread? no.
Why would this topic even be here if people weren't supposed to reply and recognize his talent?
which you didn't do until after the bad rate?
everyone is giving mike shit and you aren't helping the situation.

Go ahead and rate me bad, like I care. Sorry I'm trying to stop the flames.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:18 pm

hascoolnickname wrote: everyone is giving mike shit and you aren't helping the situation.
I just thought I'd post my thoughts after he finds out my AIM name and proceeds to curse at me like a moron. Then he blocks me because he knows his argument is shit. I'm not a dick to people unless they piss my friends or me off. He could just be a man and listen to people, but he thinks he's going to help the situation by cursing me on AIM. I mainly say stuff because it's hilarious to see garbled responses back at me. And as you can see from my post ratings, I'm TaQa's hero, which is all that matters to me.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:26 pm

Riot wrote:
hascoolnickname wrote: everyone is giving mike shit and you aren't helping the situation.
I'm bitter because I got made fun of on world wide web.
FIXED

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:27 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Riot wrote:
I'm crying because an e-thug said naughty words at me.
I molest Riot every thursday night while Merk and V watch and giggle profusely
FIXED x2

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:38 pm

I talked to Mike on aim and he's a nice guy. I guess you must have rubbed him the wrong way (Hmmm... indyddr posting maybe?)
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:40 pm

I rub all guys the right way. Because apparently I'm at "fagot lol." At least that's what I gathered from our intellectual conversation.

V
Standard
Standard

Post by V » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:43 pm

LOL POST

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Riot wrote:
I just thought I'd post my thoughts after he finds out my AIM name and proceeds to curse at me like a moron. Then he blocks me because he knows his argument is shit. I'm not a dick to people unless they piss my friends or me off. He could just be a man and listen to people, but he thinks he's going to help the situation by cursing me on AIM. I mainly say stuff because it's hilarious to see garbled responses back at me. And as you can see from my post ratings, I'm TaQa's hero, which is all that matters to me.
What's there to argue? Both you and TaQa are fags so what does it matter? He blocks me and ur just annoying. It's all good though. Must be nice to be able to say all that annoying shit just to piss people off eh? I bet it would be just as nice to get that ass beat.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:14 pm

'On another note' Here is the latest:

Ok so I got owned. >_<
Finally got this after not playing it forever lol.
I think maybe I shouldn't play until my body is used to my new job. It's easy no doubt but wtf, I'm sore and for some reason, I haven't been able to play for shit since I started there on Friday.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:17 pm

Ok now youve pissed me off. Youve called people you dont even know fags, if youve ever met taqa he is so mch better than you in ddr and just being a person. You need to take your dumbass off this forum and leave. You have done nothing but start way to muvh shit and you are really pissing people off. Just go away.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy