AllusiveGold: back at it again

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:15 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Like david said...but yea Mike just as soon as I get a new car I'm there.
Dude wtf, u JUST got a new car when I was up there. What's going on? Did that not work out?

Thanx TaQa, and have you been playing any? You know I wanna see those sick barless scores. :o

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:55 pm

you're all faggots, except mike
Last edited by Dyme on Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team KIMO represent!

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:49 pm

ROFL DUDE! LOL chill out! What's been up with you anyway? Playing any?

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:04 pm

not really. havent played ddr in like 3 months. if i play anything its pump
Team KIMO represent!

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:56 pm

AllusiveGold wrote: Thanx TaQa, and have you been playing any? You know I wanna see those sick barless scores. :o
Meh, I've been playing a little bit, I really haven't played seriously in like 8 or so months, so my abilities have tapered off a bit. All the regular ITG/ITG2 stuff I can generally do decent on barless, but I've been teaching myself how to use it better in my attempts to pass harder songs (Getting real close on Uber Rave and Air). I may eventually try to no-bar them, but I've realized the not using the bar really isn't that impressive.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:01 am

TaQa wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote: Thanx TaQa, and have you been playing any? You know I wanna see those sick barless scores. :o
Meh, I've been playing a little bit, I really haven't played seriously in like 8 or so months, so my abilities have tapered off a bit. All the regular ITG/ITG2 stuff I can generally do decent on barless, but I've been teaching myself how to use it better in my attempts to pass harder songs (Getting real close on Uber Rave and Air). I may eventually try to no-bar them, but I've realized the not using the bar really isn't that impressive.
wtf, uber rave?? so you have used the bar then? i was just told that you never touch it for the life of you. that's cool tho, either way, just curious. i tried uber rave once and got about halfway thru the ending chain, id hope id pass it if i played it again but the only way to know that is if i play it lol. i did play summer once and got 95.95 last weekend tho, not that great but i was happy that i was actually able to even do that good. the funny thing is, it was because of the middle part of that song why i did so bad, i wish i would have got a pic now that i think about it. maybe i should try air also, it seems to be a bit popular. how did you do on that?

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:23 pm

Dear, this is going to be a long post =/

Well, I got 30 new scores, 22 on Expert and 8 on Hard. 4 new Expert ***'s and 2 new ***'s on Hard.

Everything I failed at this weekend:

Everything I suppose I did alright on lol:

Just some improved stuff:

I got OWNED on this. Blue combo 'til about half way then 1 ex, then 6 more in the last 20 notes, wtf? It's Shannons fault!

This and everyting else I did this weekend: http://www.groovestats.com/index.php?pa ... tmode=date

That's all until this weekend, if I get to play hopefully! :o

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:53 pm

Watch as I yet again fuck myself. I'm hoping to fix this tonight but who KNOWS if I even have a chance..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1503098993

In other news:

This was funny. I blue combo'd over half way thru the song, and STILL ended up withOUT an SDE. What's even funnier is,
my 99 score before this was horrible LOL. And yes Shannon, I did only play this once. If it matters at all...
:o
I could do better.
This song is a piece of shit. HOW do you get a great? Be me..
I could do better if I wasn't such a n00bz0r
Fuck..

Well, as far as I know, I AM playing tonight. So hopefully I'll get the chance to fix a few things. peace! :P

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:40 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:This was funny. I blue combo'd over half way thru the song, and STILL ended up withOUT an SDE. What's even funnier is,
my 99 score before this was horrible LOL. And yes Shannon, I did only play this once. If it matters at all...
I didn't say anything..lol :roll: Beat my new Robotix score tho, 98.87...since you have me beat on everything else. I'll post my pic lata.
ImageImage
ImageImage

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:55 pm

Finally some luck LOL!

And as for Robotix AND ! I WHORED them out tonight like FUCK. So yes, I'm a god dam whore. I couldn't even tell you how many times I played them. Like 2 sets a piece, JUST so that way I could get a new score and I wasn't even within like a percent or so from them. I couldn't even ** Robotix yet I had good ex count, I kinda regret not getting any screenshots but I was way too pissed anyway. So this is all I did tonight, and the second shot isn't even all that good.. Or maybe neither of them are lol, I don't know, I'll leave that for everyone else to decide. All I can say is I think I got really lucky on Clockwork, FINALLY.

Yai! :o

Bastard fucking song. I got 3ex in a row on one of the "triplets" as some call them.

Till tomorrow.. Maybe, cause I'm so pissed after tonight I don't even know if I will play tomorrow. Maybe Shannon does :p lol. O, and if you haven't seen it yet, watch as Mike fucks himself in this small piece here.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1503098993

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:12 pm

Dude, that was a good Delirium run too. That noncombo fucked you up. Clockwork is one tight ass song, one of my faves, and yes it's pretty difficult. My high is a 95% so yea... :cry:
ImageImage
ImageImage

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

64 AAAs left on Extreme and counting

Post by AllusiveGold » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:35 am

LOL, yeah I'm a fuckin' n00b and I suck at DDR. But apparently CoTy plays more than I do so MAYBE it's reasonable for me to be so far behind.

ANYWAYS, in the past few sessions I've had, I've done:

PARANOiA Survivor: 5
L'amour et la liberté (DDR ver.): 2
DYNAMITE RAVE Heavy: #187
era [nostalmix]: #188
LEADING CYBER: #189
La Senorita: #190
D2R: #191
JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX): #192

Missing 216 from extreme now. Nothings changed, I still suck. I'm still going to try to play more cause I feel there are at least 20 or so more songs I can get rid of. But I guess we will see.

All for now.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Yeah you got the gallops in japan oni ;)

Also, everyone tell this dickhole that AAAing D2R on extreme is something he should be proud of. I tried to and he didn't think it was :(

Edit: When I said dickhole I wasn't trying to be mean >_<

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:15 pm

DICKHOLE!