lgolem passed Dignity finally

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Re: lgolem music gameness

Post by Jason Dread » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

So what you're doing is playing Prex 3 hacks that haven't require any type of security key or chip since 2002/2003. Boot up a legit copy of Prex/Premiere 2 instead of a poorly made Mexican hack.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:36 pm

from my understanding the copy of Prex 3 was a copy of a legit disc that needed a chip

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:54 pm

I think that "legit" copies of Prex 3 are something that has been lost to the ages at this point... Anything you manage to download from, well, anywhere is likely to be hacked in one way or another.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:58 am

lgolem wrote:from my understanding the copy of Prex 3 was a copy of a legit disc that needed a chip
So what you're telling me is that a game from way back in 2000 and its' lockchip is going to magically be able to play a game released 3 years later without any questions, problems, or difficulty whatsoever despite game engine and other assorted programmatic changes?

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 am

lgolem wrote:from my understanding the copy of Prex 3 was a copy of a legit disc that needed a chip
Those are all from hackerspump.com. Every image linked on that site is hacked to run on any MK3/MK5 without a lock chip.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: WTF?!?!

Post by lgolem » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 am

WTF?

I have just lost all my ability to play this game it seems, like I got a B on papa gonzales crazy today, which is ridiculously bad for me, I never had PA but I had some speed for the longest of time and it seems to be gone :P maybe I am just having an off week >_<

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:33 pm

lgolem wrote:I never had PA but...
Yet you supposedly have two DDR AAA's?

I'm really finding these excuses for everything a bit funny to be truthful.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:54 pm

lgolem wrote:WTF?

I have just lost all my ability to play this game it seems, like I got a B on papa gonzales crazy today, which is ridiculously bad for me, I never had PA but I had some speed for the longest of time and it seems to be gone :P maybe I am just having an off week >_<
PA in piu, lololol.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:33 am

Jason Dread wrote:
lgolem wrote:I never had PA but...
Yet you supposedly have two DDR AAA's?
Those 2 AAA's were brought around by just playing the shit out of those songs, I have them down by memory and the song has a very easy beat to follow for me, every other ddr song I don't do that well on PA ways.

This loss of ability to play speed is pissing me off, I can't get those last sets of runs on Free, and I really screwed up I'll give you all my love yesterday. I think it is a combination of smoking and eating like a fat ass.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Re: lgolem lost his speed >_<

Post by Jason Dread » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Or just the combination of lying about scores and trying to poorly cover it up. I find it funny how someone who gets 2 misses on I'll Give You All My Love and and S on Com'Back gets eliminated consistently the first round of every tournament.

You don't have to lie to make friends. We'd actually like it better if you didn't.

</thread>

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:52 pm

yes, both of those did happen, I got 1 miss at the turny run thing at the begining and I missed one of the jumps at the end on I will give you all my love, and I haven't been able to do it since then. I used to be able to S Com'back a lot, I just can't seem to do it now. You want to call me a liar be my guest, I did those and now I fucking can't, I guess I should start taking pictures of my scores again, and yes I get eliminated every tournament, why, I have no fucking clue why but it happens, and I could care less cause in all honesty I will just get eliminated in the later part anyways :P. Oddly enough in preparation for tournaments, that is when I do my best, but when the day roles around, do terribly.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Re:

Post by Jason Dread » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:04 am

lgolem wrote:Phantom - HD - 10
FPC BABY
S
Fact is you've been caught in a lie three separate occasions with lying about scores (the above obviously being the first known instance which you defended until you got a little egg on your face), two of those I remember which were verbally admitted by you while I was standing right there. If you'll lie about that then you'll lie about anything.

So before you come up with some lame ass effort of another excuse I'd like you to stop and think for a moment. You've already dug yourself into the hole to where very few trust anything that comes out of your mouth. I don't know what your motivation is - but if it's attention I really don't think this is the type of attention you should be looking for. If it is then you're going to find that there are going to be fewer and fewer people for you to do it around. So do you really want to try digging yourself a bit deeper?

That said keep in mind I don't dislike you Jeremy, but as a friend I (nor anyone else) appreciates being lied to on a constant basis. Something has got to give and the ball is now in your hands.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:36 am

EDIT: Bleh... broken link.
Last edited by Fluffyumpkins on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Re:

Post by lgolem » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 am

Jason Dread wrote: That said keep in mind I don't dislike you Jeremy, but as a friend I (nor anyone else) appreciates being lied to on a constant basis. Something has got to give and the ball is now in your hands.
Here is the thing though, if I lied I would have admitted it by now, I would have said 'ok, You got me', which you think by now I would have learned better, which I have. I know I can't prove it cause I didn't take pictures of it. It happened but I have no proof, and just like I understand how you don't like being lied to (which I haven't to you since those 3 instances), I don't appreciate being called a liar. I have had no reason to lie about my scores...99% of the time I post scores I am at work after I had just played it. And seriously dude, I am not trying to hide anything, I am physically ill and physically weak and I have seemed to have a slump in my playing ability, I can do it but my scores have significantly dropped lately, I know you don't believe me cause you don't see me on a regular basis, nor do you see me play on a regular basis, but if you don't believe me you could ask Rachael for crying out loud, she has personally seen that playing ability has just slumped lately, not only that but she lives with me now so she sees all the stuff that goes on in like every aspect of my life. The 'I'll give you all my love' score, is the SAME THING, as when you got like 8 misses on Moonlight nightmare, you got it, and then you weren't able to get it again for the next couple tries after it, I know you eventually did better again, but still there was a period of time where you couldn't do that well again, I get like 8-9 misses on 'I'll give you all my love' now and I just haven't been able to get 2 again.

Point is: I am not lying about my scores, if I would have I would have admitted it by now, I have no proof for them, so I can't give you 100% verification for them (however the accusing of lying has been motivating me to try to get those scores again) . I don't dislike you either, but I have no reason to lie to you if I see you as a friend, I did lie to you in the past, honestly I don't know why, I have no reason to lie now.

Lesson learned: apparently people don't trust my words, I will have take pics of my scores from now on and don't post without them:P

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Dancing game scores are srs bsns.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.