My "Sana Molette Ne Ente" video

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Thu May 18, 2006 12:26 pm

As the father of a boy AND a girl, I can tell you they both took to video games equally; of course having a weirdo father who ENCOURAGES them to go to the arcade with him kind of helps :lol:

Oh, and on topic, great freestyle there!

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 18, 2006 12:54 pm

the gattchoon wrote:...

I kind of didn't want to stop at first, not only because I had begun to make a really good social life for myself, but because I was obviously really active at that point. I stopped DDR 99% when I was like a sophomore in HS and got really lazy and because I started eating more due to all the DDR/exercise, I continued eating a lot. You know the drill. Hahaha... I played every once in a while when my brother would visit, but I never got rid of how lazy I was and still am. So... I'm trying to get back into it so I'm not such a lazy person anymore who sleeps all day and snacks whenever I'm not sleeping. =P
Well, laziness and DDR playing are not mutually exclusive... I'm a lazy bum, and I still play DDR and PIU on an almost daily basis (present illness excluded).

But don't let that stop you from picking it up again! :D
the gattchoon wrote:There were some guys that I made really good friends with that my mom did like. The only reason they didn't like the boyfriend I had was because he was shorter than me (a.k.a. Lil' b).
Ugh... sorry to be so judgemental, but it sounds like they were taking a very shallow view of the situation. I hate seeing parents do things like that, particularly since I see the other side of the coin so much - girls pairing off with boys because they're handsome/tall/have a car despite their obvious asshole qualities.
the gattchoon wrote:And after him, I was talking to another guy I met through DDR, and it ended up that my parents didn't like his parents. History stuff, right?
Bah, history can be overcome by sufficiently open minds. I have a friend who's half Japanese and half Korean... oh, wait, *that's* who you look like! And it only took me... uh... a week to figure it out. Oops.

Say, you aren't related to a Kit Fujihara or anything, are you?
the gattchoon wrote:Oh well. Big deal, we're all still friends. But what can I do? I was only 12, 13, or 14. Big deal. What I worry about is now, and now I'm back to DDR. Maybe. =P
Yay for now!

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Thu May 18, 2006 12:58 pm

Arka wrote:Say, you aren't related to a Kit Fujihara or anything, are you?
No, never heard of the name. I'm neither Japanese nor Korean. Both my parents are Filipino. =P

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm

Oh, then the history reference is probably too obscure here anyway.

But you really should meet her, I swear there's a strong resemblance!

...which is kinda impressive, given that your ancestry is apparently halfway around the world from hers. Hmm. Maybe I'm just delusional.

<digs out photos!>

Quasi-[on topic]: so when are you putting up more freestyle vids? :D