I think I'll feel pathetic here but oh well, here goes

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:51 pm

Ive seen someone do that before (on those songs actually), and it annoys the hell out of me. Seriously, crossing over is 1000000% easier than double stepping once you get used to it. (But HVAM spins are nearly impossible, ive tried training on cs versions and done it a ton of times, cant do it ^_^)
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

DDRKokomo_Jess
Standard
Standard

Post by DDRKokomo_Jess » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:04 pm

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile. Well, I went to Rascal's in Indy and I got the #2 high score on Mellow. I believe it was somewhere around a 97%, 1st high score was Taka.

Also, I pwned medium and took almost half the high scores. I also got #2 score on I think Renaissance (Hard). It's kinda hard to beat those 99s.

I wish we had an ITG 2 machine in Kokomo, stupid Konami had to sue. >.<.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Well it was Konami's game r0x0r ripped off. I'd sue too.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:36 pm

DDRKokomo_Jess wrote:Wow, I haven't been here in awhile. Well, I went to Rascal's in Indy and I got the #2 high score on Mellow. I believe it was somewhere around a 97%, 1st high score was Taka.

Also, I pwned medium and took almost half the high scores. I also got #2 score on I think Renaissance (Hard). It's kinda hard to beat those 99s.

I wish we had an ITG 2 machine in Kokomo, stupid Konami had to sue. >.<.
I have a few of the records on the ITG2 machine at Rascal's....did you beat any scores with KATY as a tag?

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about the whole sue-ing thing too....while I'm trying to agree with Chad, because they did steal the material, RoXoR's shit was better, I'm sorry to say. If Konami takes their materials and doesn't use them, I sware to God, I'm going to lose it.

DDRKokomo_Jess
Standard
Standard

Post by DDRKokomo_Jess » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:14 am

I'm not sure whose scores I beat, anything under a 90 on medium was wiped and some up to 95/6. It was mostly medium, Taka's scores were too good to beat. My boyfriend, Xayro has the top score on Habenara 1 though.

Hmm, I don't know what it is that I like about ITG, I think it's funny that you can put any simfile into the ITG machines and they work. Just because Roxor did that, I think they win by default. Konami needs to get the stick out of their ass and make better music games. Next they'll be going for Guitar Hero, who knows? They may even move on to try to sue over PIU. :roll:

--Jess

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:46 am

Well, DDR and PIU developed around the same time independently, and they are fundamentally different games...so Konami has no basis to sue.

Eleria
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Eleria » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:41 pm

First off, this is Jess, ex Manager of nonexistant Team DDRKokomo, and AURA on ITG.

Wow, I'm not even going to go into the things I've done since I stopped posting in this forum. Although....I haven't had much time for DDR lately. I did go to Rascals and I now have most of the Medium High scores because I'm lazy and don't want to die of evil Expert songs. Not that I couldn't pass them. Just letting you all know I still exist.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:37 pm

DDRKokomo_Jess wrote:Next they'll be going for Guitar Hero, who knows?
I would love to see that happen.

It's not that I hate GH at all, it's just that I would LOVE to see even more people hate Konami than they've already gathered.
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:54 pm

What happened to Team DDRKokomo?

Eleria
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Eleria » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:19 pm

Most of them got bored with DDR, because all we have is a really crappy DDR Machine, and no one was really coming to practice/hanging out...

It just fell apart.

Xayro/Andrew and I still go play.

Everyone just got consumed in their own lives. Counter Strike, Ragnarok, Music, Work, ect...

^_^;