NOT FUNNESS

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:33 pm

mwuahahaha

i got to play exceed 2 yesterday, and i got 4 misses on mr larpus cz, s'd le condiute (loooong title) with 4 bads on cz, and got to the really long run of crazyness on blazin', while only getting a few misses before it ^^
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:14 pm

i was at purdue tonight

got 1 MISS and nothing else other than perfects and greats on Drop out heavy, and like two seconds away from passing parinoia max on heavy (ive never passed it on a machine before)
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:30 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:i was at purdue tonight

got 1 MISS and nothing else other than perfects and greats on Drop out heavy, and like two seconds away from passing parinoia max on heavy (ive never passed it on a machine before)
You keep saying Paranoia Max, which is an 8. I'm sure you mean Paranoia SURVIVOR Max. Big difference ;)

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 am

danc1005 wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:i was at purdue tonight

You keep saying Paranoia Max, which is an 8. I'm sure you mean Paranoia SURVIVOR Max. Big difference ;)
GAH

yes... i always forget that -_-
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:16 pm

yay, i got gh 3!

and right now im stuck on the last section on expert, and i still need to pass blood and one -_- (and then the stupid battle, and then the other song)

and that slipnot song on expert is RETARDED!! (the chord runs should go die)
You will be baked

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:08 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:and that slipnot song on expert is RETARDED!! (the chord runs should go die)
Dunno what you mean by chord runs, Mosh 1 (the only hard part) has minimal chords. Lots of SCALES, though ;)

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:48 pm

danc1005 wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:and that slipnot song on expert is RETARDED!! (the chord runs should go die)
Dunno what you mean by chord runs, Mosh 1 (the only hard part) has minimal chords. Lots of SCALES, though ;)
????

the one thats like
+-+--
-+-+-
--+-+
-+-+-
+-+--

for a really long time?
You will be baked

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:42 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:
danc1005 wrote:
????

the one thats like
+-+--
-+-+-
--+-+
-+-+-
+-+--

for a really long time?
OH SHI
My bad, I was being stupid. I thought you were talking about Raining Blood, but you're talking about Before I Forget. Yeah, for those, I just exclusively use index and ring and go through all three finger positions.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:04 pm

i was gonna say...

i basically bs'd that whole part (something i have to do on psychobilly freakout too) because i cant do it... i seriously got through that whole part just doing the middle ones and using star power. while star power was on my life thingy stayed the same and after it went away the life thingy went down REALLY slowly

that whole song was frustrating though because i am not very good at doing chords that fast, and thats basically the whole song
You will be baked

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:07 pm

I go all the way up to third position for Psychobilly too. Makes it SO much easier than trying to switch between index/ring and middle/pinky so fast.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:17 pm

hows that didder machine down there at purdue?
Team KIMO represent!

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 pm

im probably not the BEST person at judging machines...
but id say its pretty good, seeing as i can fc stuff on it without any wierd problems. i think its a relatively new machine, when they had itg2 the left side wouldn't work and now it does so its safe to assume so ^^

(back to gh)
any advice on how to pass raining blood expert? XD
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:13 pm

on beatmania i can get 78% on MoboMoga another and 76% on shining polaris another -_-

its VERY annoying
You will be baked

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 pm

yay!

i passed mobo moga another, bad boy bass hyper, and voltage hyper

and i 4 stared cliffs of dover ^^
You will be baked

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:and i 4 stared cliffs of dover ^^
Respect. That's a tough song. It's not "fail-tough," but it's extremely hard to combo.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."