AAA #237 Kakumei Challenge (3X Solo)
AAA #238 Kakumei Heavy (3X Solo)

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Please order my last 12 AAAs from easiest to hardest

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:39 pm

Since my last update I have got:

4 greats FC on The Legend Of MAX Heavy (from 9)
AAA #239: RHYTHM AND POLICE (K.O.G G3 Mix) Heavy
AAA #240: TRIP MACHINE Survivor Heavy
AAA #241: Xenon Heavy
AAA #242: SO DEEP ~PERFECT SPHERE REMIX~ Heavy
AAA #243: SAINT GOES MARCHING (REMIX) Heavy
1 great FC on ORION.78 (civilization mix) Heavy
AAA #244: INSERTiON Heavy

That puts me at 12 songs left, with 41 missing DP from extreme.

First post updated*

x3Mamimi
Standard
Standard

Post by x3Mamimi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:47 pm

Heaven is a '57.

<333
Before anything else, k?

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:56 pm

Here's some pictures from my cell phone from the last week or so.

In case you can't tell, I mainly only play random. It helps with PA a ton <3

56K beware.

We Will Rock You (Heavy Singles) - Got it on random. flagged it on the last note, played it again, AAA. Hit the button while trying to take a picture, played it again, AAA again. Rofl.

Freckles (Heavy Singles) - Extra stage on random rofl.

Tsugaru (Heavy Singles) - One try tied my best.

White Lovers (Heavy Singles) - Random, one try.

Insertion (Heavy Singles) - got it on random, 5 greats. Played it again AAA. (new score)

Do It Right (Hamonized 2-Step Mix) (Heavy Singles) - Random

Drop The Bomb (System-SF Mix) (Heavy Singles) - Random

True... ~Radio Edit~ (Heavy Singles) - Random (2X LOLOL)

Love Love Sugar (Heavy Singles) - More random.

My Sweet Darlin' (Heavy Singles) - I picked this one (OH NO NOT RANDOM) one try though.

Pink Rose (Heavy Singles) - I've AAAed this like 10 times in the last month.

PARANOiA KCET ~Clean Mix~ (Heavy Singles) - lol on random, for nick.

Saint Goes Marching (Heavy Singles) - I feel bad for having to play this for 3 sets. Shame on me for taking more than two tries :(

Kiss Me All Night Long (Heavy Singles) - Got this on random, flagged it, played it again AAA.

Mahou No Tobira (Heavy Singles) - Random (stage one first set of the day)

Do You Remember Me (Heavy Singles) - Random (stage two, first set of the day, right after the previous one)

La Copa De La Vida (Heavy Singles) - Random extra stage, first set of the day lol.
Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:12 pm

ahh you finally got saints go marching! now i love you more.

BeastieBoys4Life
Standard
Standard

Post by BeastieBoys4Life » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Bah..shut up with your kcet...I'll get it one day!(prolly after AAAing all the other PARANOiA's). Also I thought you were going to save INSERTiON for 256...just for me. Oh well good job and hope you can AAA the rest of your songs.

elliottsmithfan5: im being the AAA machine that i am..lol
Str8outa574: oh, yea, that gets the ladies.
Str8outa574: lemme tell ya.
Str8outa574: ive had like 50 girls ask me
Str8outa574: "whose that big burly stud on the DDR machine gettin flags and AAA's?"
Str8outa574: I'm like "that's big nick... big in more ways than one"
elliottsmithfan5: lmao!
elliottsmithfan5: are you for real?
Str8outa574: no, but, i see em lookin..
elliottsmithfan5: damn you
Str8outa574: Gotcha bitch!

150 AAA's and counting more

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:27 pm

So what songs remain?
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Cbav wrote:So what songs remain?
First post is being updated as I get better scores. (CHEK FRST POST LAWL)

Today I ONLY played random. 5 sets I think, here's the results:

Spoiler: I didn't pick a single song, I didn't play any song again after getting it on random; these scores are all one try.

PARANOiA (Heavy Singles) - First stage of the day. I maybe wouldn't count it as a AAA if I had already AAAed it, but I got jewed hardcore, and that's good enough for me to be a AAA rofl.

AM-3P (Heavy Singles) - Second stage of the day.

Trip Machine ~Luv Mix~ (Heavy Singles) - Third stage of the day.

Put Your Faith In Me (Heavy Singles) - First stage second set.

I believe In Miracles (Heavy Singles) - lawl easy note, not even a 16th (this song is hella off)

My Sweet Darlin' (Heavy Singles) - Easy note, again. 4th beat before the 16th spurts, whatever. (can't always AAA it)

Crash! (Heavy Singles) - I <3 Reliable pads :) (ps this song sucks)

MaxX Unlimited (Heavy Singles) - Pretty meh score. Good wasn't me, and for people who will bitch, I'll accept 22 on it one try. (20 is just better)

AM-3P (Heavy Singles) - Extra stage, pad miss.

Graduation (Heavy Singles) - When I played this song, I went form graduation to random, and I was listening to the graduation sample music, and I was like 'Man I hope I don't get that gay song' (only gay because I've AAAed it like 10 times and it's boring) and I did. I was pretty pissed, so I played it on 3x (normally on 2)

Well, that's all for today, just thought I'd give everyone a look into my day at the arcade.

@ anyone who wants to get better PA wise: Play strictly random for a couple of weeks. Get used to ALL of the stepcharts in the game, and a variety will help you improve. If you just play witch doctor over and over, sure you'll do good on so deep and twilight zone, but you'll suck balls at Feeling of Love. Variety wins in every instance, unless there's one song you're completely horrible on and you're trying to be well-rounded.

Hooray for really bad train of thoughts.

Also, I can stop posting a bunch of images if people want. Just let me know.

Comments, concerns?

EDIT: I forgot to add this:

I don't really care if no one believes this, but I also AAAed Luv To Me Disco on random, but hit the button while attempting to take a picture. I'm not used to the 'trying to get your face and teh score' thing. It takes practice. (not too much when you can see what's going on on the front of your phone, but meh. I suck at life)
Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:26 pm

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote: EDIT: I forgot to add this:

I don't really care if no one believes this, but I also AAAed Luv To Me Disco on random, but hit the button while attempting to take a picture. I'm not used to the 'trying to get your face and teh score' thing. It takes practice. (not too much when you can see what's going on on the front of your phone, but meh. I suck at life)
PIC OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN LAWLZ, lol nice job, check some of my new ITG scores sometime, not too much though.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:00 am

***WILLIS*** wrote:PIC OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN LAWLZ, lol nice job, check some of my new ITG scores sometime, not too much though.
I'll AAA it again tomorrow and get a pic. (it won't be one try on random, but oh well)

Also, I'm going to try to AAA Tsugaru tmoorrow. Let's hope that goes according to plan.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:29 am

lol i was j/k, good luck on Tsugaru

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am

***WILLIS*** wrote:lol i was j/k, good luck on Tsugaru
I played it once, and got 5. I decided that it wasn't worth my time or money, so I (one try each)

AAAed Leading Cyber
AAAed My Summer Love
AAAed Midnight Blaze
AAAed Love This Feelin'
flagged My Summer Love (Oni) ROFL AT THE END LOL
And got 17 on kakumei oni. Yeah whats up with that?

Also, men.

ps I have pics for all of this but I'm lazy and dont care. (<3 @ leading cyber one try no shuffle w/ pic)

Also, worth noting, I only played two sets today, so, the seven scores I listed were all but one of the songs I played today XD (I don't remember what the other was, something gay like orion 78 or something. Oh wait that was it, civ mix, I got 11/1/2/1 ROFL)

EDIT:

nvm I guess I uploaded them while I was at the arcade, here's the ones I got:

My Summer Love (Tommy's Smile Mix) (Challenge Singles) - rofl

My Summer Love (Heavy Singles) - yep

Midnight Blaze (Heavy Singles) - Pads = <3

Love This Feelin' (Heavy Singles) - I've AAAed this song like 900 times so I don't care.

Leading Cyber (Heavy Singles) - WHERE DID THAT FINGER COME FROM I DONT REMEMBER IT WHEN I TOoK THE PICTUYRE WATS GOING ON?!?!?! (2X LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

ps I think it's obvious that these pads suck, and not me, so anyone who thinks otherwise, juttup.
Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:24 am

I got the triple-meh on breakdown...
Breakdown! (Heavy Singles) - It took two tries though, so... yeah. Kinda sucked. (got it on random, played it again for the AAA)
Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:47 pm

all one try:

Broken My Heart (Heavy Singles) - Random, on the pad with a noob. Hottest noob evar!

Secret Rondez-vous (Heavy Singles) - I picked this song. (ps pads = teh secks) (SPELLING LOL)

Candy (Star) (Heavy Singles) - I played twinbee like 6 times and couldn't AAA it, for whatever reason, so I played this instead and AAAed it one try >_>

Dogs.
Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:03 pm

All of these are one try, unless otherwise noted.
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA wrote:I played twinbee like 6 times and couldn't AAA it, for whatever reason, so I played this instead and AAAed it one try >_>
Played it right when I got to the arcade this morning.
Twinbee ~Generation X~ (Heavy Singles)

Twilight Zone (Heavy Singles) - Meh AAAed it yesterday too lol. (didn't take a picture though so I got one today)

I Was The One (Heavy Singles) - I played this song on 3X and got like 4/1/0/0/2 because it was WAYYYY too fast. Not sure why. One try on 2X did it though.

Hysteria 2001 (Challenge Singles) - Gay song. The set of three freezes on the vocals, the slow freezes like 5/8 through the song, the third one is like a 16th too early or something. Glad I remembered before I got there XD (this song took forever to AAA the first time because of that)

Groove 2001 (Heavy Singles) - THREE TRIES LOOOOOOOOL (I've AAAed this song more times that any song on the machine, yet it took me three tries, gay as balls[first note flags are the best.])

Genom Screams (Heavy Singles) - I don't know what's up with this picture, but I look like I'm trying to be a thug or something. I think I was holding the camera weird or something.

Holic (Heavy Singles) - The guy working picked it rofl.

Trip Machine Climax (Heavy Singles) - This song is sooo not hard <3 (ps 1 try rofl)

Also, I'm going to keep posting like 400 pictures a day until someone tells me not to. And I don't care if no one replies. That's right.
Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.