th34nt0ni0

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

th34nt0ni0
Standard
Standard

Post by th34nt0ni0 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:39 pm

FLAKK wrote:Aliens in Our Midst is a fun chart.
haha yeah i saw someone play that yesterday. kinda interesting.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:53 pm

th34nt0ni0 wrote:
those with weak knees should not play....I know it realllllly hurts after a while and the nightmare is just over doing it. If you are good at Pump doubles Infection Nightmare and Oasis Nightmare are like the 2 best NM charts on there.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:27 pm

Try Virtual Emotion - NM :D
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

GetOuttaMe
Light
Light

Post by GetOuttaMe » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:16 am

th34nt0ni0 wrote:

that was me hehe

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:41 am

FLAKK wrote:Try Virtual Emotion - NM :D
Right after that do Hasse Mich :D

th34nt0ni0
Standard
Standard

Post by th34nt0ni0 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:39 pm

lgolem wrote:
FLAKK wrote:Try Virtual Emotion - NM :D
Right after that do Hasse Mich :D
i DO like hasse mich. i played it once so far and got like 65 fail or something. i dont know how to turn on PIU.

I LOVE THIS SONG especially the ITG3 sim we have of it

GetOuttaMe
Light
Light

Post by GetOuttaMe » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:55 pm

tony you need to pass love is a danger zone pt 2. that will make you a good piu player

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 pm

GetOuttaMe wrote:tony you need to pass love is a danger zone pt 2. that will make you a good piu player
Love is a Dangerzone 2 CZ or HD, the HD turn for the first part alright but then the end part does not turn right like most Banya songs on hard,and that chart is not that turny anyways. the crazy is retarded. If you want 2 good songs to work on turning, you are going to have to go a step down Moonlight on Hard and Pump Me Amadeus on Hard, Pump me Amadeus is the epitome of turny easier songs, play that on like 2x and do it no bar, you play that song a lot you will really start picking up turns better. Also I forgot this got revived for Pump Pro, the booby song (Ba bee loo be ra) the one with this title card, play that on Crazy it is a great song to get crossovers and turns down.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:35 pm

Ba Be Loo Be Ra is also probably the best song to learn M-runs on. The song is not too fast, so learning the steps on that kind of a run is easy.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:55 pm

have they updated anything SM wise with PIU Pro stuff?
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:59 pm

Cbav wrote:have they updated anything SM wise with PIU Pro stuff?
I haven't seen many updates in awhile. I have some.

Also thought of another song for you to try, it has like 0 turns but it is REALLY fast and my personal faveorite song, Destiny Crazy is FUN AS HELL!!!!!

th34nt0ni0
Standard
Standard

Post by th34nt0ni0 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:00 am

sweeeeeet
(that's jeff on the right duuudes)

EDIT:
lgolem wrote:Also thought of another song for you to try, it has like 0 turns but it is REALLY fast and my personal faveorite song, Destiny Crazy is FUN AS HELL!!!!!
Yea that's a tyte song too. Ron has the score now i think an 97 or so, pretty decent. I'm gonna go play seriously (like, not in jeans) in the next couple of days and hopefully take it and get more badass scores.

GetOuttaMe
Light
Light

Post by GetOuttaMe » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:46 am

lgolem wrote:
GetOuttaMe wrote:tony you need to pass love is a danger zone pt 2. that will make you a good piu player
Love is a Dangerzone 2 CZ or HD, the HD turn for the first part alright but then the end part does not turn right like most Banya songs on hard,and that chart is not that turny anyways. the crazy is retarded. If you want 2 good songs to work on turning, you are going to have to go a step down Moonlight on Hard and Pump Me Amadeus on Hard, Pump me Amadeus is the epitome of turny easier songs, play that on like 2x and do it no bar, you play that song a lot you will really start picking up turns better. Also I forgot this got revived for Pump Pro, the booby song (Ba bee loo be ra) the one with this title card, play that on Crazy it is a great song to get crossovers and turns down.

yeah LIADZ2 crazy is what i was talking about, twas a joke, but yeah as for turning goes, pump me amadeus is extremely fun to play on hard, thats about the most turny thing i can play well

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:05 pm

GetOuttaMe wrote:yeah LIADZ2 crazy is what i was talking about, twas a joke
I will just put it this way, I have only seen 2 people ever play that song, one was Merk and the other was Monmotha at my tournament earlier this year and Monmotha was the one to pick it. Which Ho conveniently got video of. I am sure Jason or Yo-hei could do a good job but that ending is more than likely there reason for not playing it much.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:55 pm

lgolem wrote:
GetOuttaMe wrote:yeah LIADZ2 crazy is what i was talking about, twas a joke
I will just put it this way, I have only seen 2 people ever play that song, one was Merk and the other was Monmotha at my tournament earlier this year and Monmotha was the one to pick it. Which Ho conveniently got video of. I am sure Jason or Yo-hei could do a good job but that ending is more than likely there reason for not playing it much.
I would not bother turning the end run of LIADZ2 - CZ