Shammers' Borg Thread

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Shammers' Borg Thread

Post by ShammerS » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:52 am

I don't brag, I borg. On the old site I had a brag thread with (all 3 of my) AAA's and a handful of harder AA's. Since then, people have gotten waaay better than myself and I just don't play DDR that much outside of freestyle. This thread will help me track PIU / RB / GH / freestyling progress.

Rock Band
Each song has been conquered with 4 stars on Expert drums, and there are twelve that remain with less than 5.

Pump It Up
I started playing NM charts. I'll be at the arcade tomorrow - anyone have recommendations for difficult / fun charts for quasi-beginners? ..Yea, I wouldn't either.

College
My roommate and I recorded a song in thirty minutes for shits and giggles. I think it turned out splendidly.
Kirk and Ackbar - Fly My Ship

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Have you seen the latest brawl stuff? Daaaaaaaaaamn.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 pm

Just out of curiosity, what are the Drums songs you haven't 5*d yet?
I have 13 left to 5*.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:53 am

danc1005 wrote:Just out of curiosity, what are the Drums songs you haven't 5*d yet?
I have 13 left to 5*.
I trimmed it down to seven more left to 5 star. They're pretty much solely the songs that rape my foot on the bass pedal. I can do complex beats just fine, but inane nonstop thrashing hurts my foot. See Sabbath.

Of the ones left that I recall off the top of my head, Black Sabbath, Dead on Arrival, Reaper... and many more. I'll update tomorrow, when hopefully they'll all be in the can.

Except the 2nd to last song on the list - it's fucking stupid on the bass. I loathe whoever wrote that song.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 am

You mean Paranoid? =D I've actually 5*d that one, but I agree, it does rape your foot (I could barely walk afterwards). And on Reaper I'm pretty sure I've reached the 5* cutoff, but I can't pass it. I do fine in practice, but then when I actually play it I fail everytime.