Rodent's "I failed x, y, or simply failed at life"

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

LikeableRodent

Rodent's "I failed x, y, or simply failed at life"

Post by LikeableRodent » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:34 pm

Bragging about being good at something is for lamers, so this is my place to put the limelight on me doing poorly in any of a bajillion and three point twoteen areas.

Now to start.

Earlier this week I played my first game of Dancing Stage Extreme American Mix in about 2-3 weeks and failed Road of Truth. It was awesome.

What's even more awesome is that well over a year ago I could easily pass that oni, but now I always fail. ALWAYS FAIL. I FAIL.

In the same realm, today in my Japanese class I was picked to don an oni mask so the rest of the class could throw chalk at me and cast me out.

Moral of the story? It's this-
I FAIL AT BOTH BEING AN ACTUAL ONI AND PLAYING ONI COURSES ON THE DANCING MACHINE.

Ok, that's not quite a moral, but I think it gets my point across.

GaKki
Standard
Standard

Post by GaKki » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:39 pm

Your school is doing oni masks, too? LOL. I am assuming that you goto another school via your location. Anyways. Great job failing, I guess...

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:50 pm

If you went to Purdue and were a member of IndyDDR then I'd probably already know you, so I'd say that yes, we probably go to different schools.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:41 pm

i think you lie you cheeky bastard you
insert code compile execute return

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:26 pm

So if you were behind the mask of a demon couldnt
you have flayed the skin from their bones and gotten
away with it?

You know, being a demon and all.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:03 pm

Hypothetically, yes.

Fortunately for the chalk-throwers I was simply a misunderstood demon and really had no intentions of ever harming them. Unfortunately for me they didn't return those sentiments :(

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:17 pm

Wow, this deserves a bump.

Eh, today I rode a unicycle for over 30 feet multiple times! Unfortunately I feel a lot also and really dinged up my seat :(

As for DDR I've failed three onis in the past two months, though in the past two months I've only played three onis, all of which were failed because the pads in the Union enjoy giving me misses and boos.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:14 pm

LikeableRodent wrote:Wow, this deserves a bump.

Eh, today I rode a unicycle for over 30 feet multiple times! Unfortunately I feel a lot also and really dinged up my seat :(

As for DDR I've failed three onis in the past two months, though in the past two months I've only played three onis, all of which were failed because the pads in the Union enjoy giving me misses and boos.

Faaling down hurts.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:24 pm

YOU WOULD KNOW WOULDN'T YOU CHAD?!?!?!

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:35 pm

Shabalabalabalabalabala
Jump jump jump jump jump fall.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:58 am

The other night as I was playing an oni in the arcade I heard in the distance some guy say that he was "going to make him miss", a few seconds later I stepped on some guy's foot instead of the arrow, and I lost two bars.

I continued playing in an attempt to finish, but not long after I got two pad misses, thus failing. I was quite annoyed and wanted to give that guy a good talkin' to, but by then the ass and his assy friends were long gone.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Ah, you see, you just didn't step on his foot hard enough. If you'd stepped harder, you would have broken his foot, and hit the panel hard enough to get your perfect :)

Anyway, where I tended to play DDR (Terre Haute Time Out), crap like that was liable to get you ejected from the mall by security. The owner takes stuff like that pretty seriously, partially because things like that can cause people to trip and fall, leading to injury, which they REALLY don't want.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:47 pm

LikeableRodent wrote:The other night as I was playing an oni in the arcade I heard in the distance some guy say that he was "going to make him miss", a few seconds later I stepped on some guy's foot instead of the arrow, and I lost two bars.

I continued playing in an attempt to finish, but not long after I got two pad misses, thus failing. I was quite annoyed and wanted to give that guy a good talkin' to, but by then the ass and his assy friends were long gone.
Meet my friend the right-hook!

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:13 pm

MonMotha wrote:Ah, you see, you just didn't step on his foot hard enough. If you'd stepped harder, you would have broken his foot, and hit the panel hard enough to get your perfect :)

Anyway, where I tended to play DDR (Terre Haute Time Out), crap like that was liable to get you ejected from the mall by security. The owner takes stuff like that pretty seriously, partially because things like that can cause people to trip and fall, leading to injury, which they REALLY don't want.
problem is though this is in the student union.... (I'm assuming that's where you were) and they probably could care less about the DDR players... at least that's what I've gathered from the many times I've played there. hopefully they won't be there tomorrow, I think I may be there at night
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:54 pm

I couldn't really do anything, as I didn't know what was going on until it was too late, and then I wanted to save the course and complete it.

Also Green Tea is correct. The only employees down there are maybe one or two student workers working the bowling counter. They don't really care.