Great X Scape, College Mall, Bloomington

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:09 pm

I only have 1 complaint about Gold (in general not like it is just ours)....there isn't ONE Nekometa Master song, no Sayonara Heaven, no Beyond the Earth, no Reflection into the Eden, no Infinite Cave, none....not that legit of a complaint, but I do love those songs :D

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:36 am

lgolem wrote:I only have 1 complaint about Gold (in general not like it is just ours)....there isn't ONE Nekometa Master song, no Sayonara Heaven, no Beyond the Earth, no Reflection into the Eden, no Infinite Cave, none....not that legit of a complaint, but I do love those songs :D
Apparently you didn't look hard enough cause The Smile of You (The Elebits Theme song) is by Nekomata Master.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:53 am

Amp Divorax wrote:
lgolem wrote:I only have 1 complaint about Gold (in general not like it is just ours)....there isn't ONE Nekometa Master song, no Sayonara Heaven, no Beyond the Earth, no Reflection into the Eden, no Infinite Cave, none....not that legit of a complaint, but I do love those songs :D
Apparently you didn't look hard enough cause The Smile of You (The Elebits Theme song) is by Nekomata Master.
Huh, I have played that song like 9 times on the recommended course, I didn't know that was Nekomata Master song....still the point remains valid, the REST of Nekomata Master songs are on there, and supposedly Beyond the Earth is an unlock on the arcade of Happy Sky so they haven't been CS only songs. -_- oh well I guess I will live

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:42 am

A bit of a note on the nekomata master songs. The majority of songs he makes are for other games (his song on IIDX Red was for a RPG made by Konami) and Pop'N so I say be happy with the CS releases. The only CS exclusive song from him that got put in arcade was Satellite020712 from "CODED ARMS." (which appeared along with 2 other songs from him in Troopers)
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 pm

NX2 now has 1 flash drive in it (on the player 2 side) so if you play on that side you can play Solitary 1.5 (which is really cool) and No Despair (not as cool) and you get more mileage for us to use to unclock more another charts and help those who play World Maxx.

On the World Maxx front, I eliminated one of the barriers and got another continent opened up for us, I think I have done about all I can do (minus a couple stages I could pass if I had mileage to get rid of stupid mods), I opened up A LOT of levels for us to play just need some hardcore good players.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:37 am

Beatmania was fixed yesterday, there were some issues with it going out of phase but it is fixed now.

On NX2, I unlocked It's My Business Another CZ (which is ok) and Tim unlocked Fire Game (formally known as just Fire) Another CZ and it is FUCKIN FUN.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:58 pm

I think this is NX2's last week here since no one comes out to play it :cry:

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:46 pm

I'll be popping my head at College Mall in order to keep my "I'm going to visit Bloomington once a month" promise this coming Saturday.

If anyone is free, I just thought I'd let you know. Maybe they'll have Third Strike working again?
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm

The X wrote:If anyone is free, I just thought I'd let you know. Maybe they'll have Third Strike working again?
I personally fixed the button again (I have new connectors here and I plan on crimping the right size onto that wire that keeps popping off tomorrow[if you are talking about the low kick button on the p1 side like I think you are talking about]). I will be there working when you show, I will throw some free tokens at you. :)

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

http://www.indyddr.com/forums/viewtopic ... 2&start=45

Ok so here is an idea for a token deal guys, ( bringing it to the main GXS thread ).....

If you guys get your asses in there while I am in there, and spends money, I will get some free tokens for you....how does that sound >_> I have done it several times for some of you already....that sound good enough to you guys?

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Sounds like a deal. :D
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

hermione
Warning

Post by hermione » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:50 pm

lgolem wrote:http://www.indyddr.com/forums/viewtopic ... 2&start=45

Ok so here is an idea for a token deal guys, ( bringing it to the main GXS thread ).....

If you guys get your asses in there while I am in there, and spends money, I will get some free tokens for you....how does that sound >_> I have done it several times for some of you already....that sound good enough to you guys?
Free Token hand outs?! Thats why you can't afford an upgrade that only costs 1.5k, because the employees are handing out free credits to friends.
I'm prettier than you :)

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 pm

hermione wrote:
lgolem wrote:http://www.indyddr.com/forums/viewtopic ... 2&start=45

Free Token hand outs?! Thats why you can't afford an upgrade that only costs 1.5k, because the employees are handing out free credits to friends.
No because we just bought 3 new fucking machines....seriously just choke and die.

Edit: and not like it is any of your business, but I am the only one who can do that and I don't give out that much that often (in fact I never did until earlier this week. But once again just choke and die please.

Izco
Standard
Standard

Post by Izco » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 am

what are you talking about... I never got any tokens.. and personally, I think if anything it increases business. :wink:

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Great X Scape, College Mall, Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Our Neo Geo is back.....and I am on the search for good shooters for it ^_^