Ben and Ari's

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Mad_Skillz_Magg
Light
Light

Post by Mad_Skillz_Magg » Tue May 03, 2005 9:27 am

BladeFist87 wrote:Hey kids...looks like im gonna be out o town on Fri...but im game next fri i promises :)

BTW, they took out the harley machine @ BandA and it looks like a perfectly sized place for a new didder machine...just an FYI
I agree...but I was there a few days ago and it is now a "Nicktoons Racing" game...While I have to say that Fairly Odd Parents is a hilarious show, I feel that I am obligated to state that an Extreme DDr Machine would be far superior... :: nod nod ::
All talk and no game makes (insert random name here) a poser!

Are you ready? I do beleive it's time to cut the Proverbial Rug!

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Tue May 03, 2005 2:06 pm

Mad_Skillz_Magg wrote:
BladeFist87 wrote:Hey kids...looks like im gonna be out o town on Fri...but im game next fri i promises :)

BTW, they took out the harley machine @ BandA and it looks like a perfectly sized place for a new didder machine...just an FYI
I agree...but I was there a few days ago and it is now a "Nicktoons Racing" game...While I have to say that Fairly Odd Parents is a hilarious show, I feel that I am obligated to state that an Extreme DDr Machine would be far superior... :: nod nod ::
They already had the Nicktoons Racin' deal. Maybe they got something else new and they've just been moving stuff around. Or maybe they moved stuff around to fill in the gaps until they get something else new.

Either way, they already that Nicktoons thingy.

Mad_Skillz_Magg
Light
Light

Post by Mad_Skillz_Magg » Thu May 05, 2005 9:31 am

Oh...Well they still need the extreme machine...By the way, where have you been Grubb? :: poke poke :: Haven't seen you in a couple Fridays, hm? Ben and Ari's is getting to be only the same few people nowadays...Kristy, Taylor, Justin, and I...and occasionally Eric. We need new faces around there! I miss haveing the Group tgether and hitting Steak& Shake afterwards.....

Hrm...why is it that all the cool places we like to hang out at have an "&" in them...? Steak & Shake... Ben & Ari's.....

just a ranom thought o_o
All talk and no game makes (insert random name here) a poser!

Are you ready? I do beleive it's time to cut the Proverbial Rug!