This is a thread where we will discuss all the arcade happenings at The Bemani Bordello which includes the following games:
- Drummania V7
- Dance Dance Revolution X3 and a shit load of other mixes that can be swapped out
- Pop'n Music 19 or something like that whatever Pop'n is a butt connoisseur
- Pump It Up
- Dance Maniax J-Append Paradise 2
- BEET BEET Clocks
- Daytona USA aka Left Turn Simulator
- Neo Geo cabinet with Magical Drop, Super Hyper Mega Puzzle Bank Money Exchange, some shooter where you kill a babby, and Bust-A-Move
- NFL Blitz / The NBA game that isn't NBA Jam
- Giant paper weights aka Dragon's Lair I and II and Space Ace
- Motherfucking Pac-Man
- Flash Beet Beets
- A pool table
- DJ MAX Technika 3
- Jubeat Knit
- Irritating Maze aka Air Bladder Test Center: The Game.
- Sound Voltex II -Infinite Infection-
In addition to the ample arcade selection they also serve chicken wings and you can buy a pizza if you REALLY want to. Giant full-size bar is off limits and is only there to tempt you.
Entry fee: Befriending a Fasian
Hours: Never to Invite Only
- MAME cabinet
- Finding other extremely niche games to bring over from across the Pacific.
I can't wait for this thread to be deleted.