Under The Big Top - Chicago

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

Fluffyumpkins

Under The Big Top - Chicago

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 pm

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/arcad ... ionid=2233

EZ2DJ 5th TraX -Platinum- (Korea)

Next time I'm up in Chicago, I might have to take a detour to play this lil guy.

OMG KON!
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Under The Big Top - Chicago

Post by OMG KON! » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

If you are ever in the area and part of the community let me know. I live down the street and supplied most of the music games. I also work there too :) hopefully some of you guys come around and check the place out!

PS - Working on getting Technika soon.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:09 am

Sounds good. I make it to Chicago a few times a year so I'm sure I can swing by sometime. Any Indy folks feel like going sometime in November? We can go to King Spa, Mitsuwa, and talk about how inefficient windmills are. Ya hurd?

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:04 pm

King Spa review from the internet:
This isnt a spa, this is a bath house at best. It was horrible and they want. WANT you to be naked. Actually will get mad if you put on clothes. What kind of mess is that? They had a baby in the jacuizzi a baby. The health department should be involved in this place. Its not a spa and im offended that they put that in the name of this place. Only thing they are missing is prostitutes at this dive. Its horrible. DONT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN. They will see things.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:23 pm

And another:

***TRIGGER WARNING***
***PTSD WARNING***
I have enjoyed my times at King's Spa, though it's cis-sexist policies have always offended me. A trans friend of mine went to King's Spa recently and was approached in the bath house while he was naked by a fully clothed employee who, after some back-and-forth, essentially told my friend he had the wrong body parts to be in the men's bathhouse and was asked to leave. they gave him a PARTIAL refund. He has initiated legal processes and files an illinois human rights act complaint against the spa. I am saddened, disappointed and angered that King's Spa discriminates against trans people and denies them access to the same facilities as cis-gender people. I hope that this case sparks the discussion that will lead to a change in policy at King's Spa to be more trans-friendly.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:36 pm

I can't stop.
Amazing spa beside that you have to be completely naked in the Jacuzzi .... Seriously? That's not Asia, I respect my privacy!
The people who are most upset about having to be naked are the.. people who type like, this and omg there body is a temple now feed it DONUTS im not even quere lol

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

I am fat as shit and I did not care that my dick was out for other men to see. There were dongs out there bigger than mine. There were dongs out there smaller than mine. I was not intimidated by either.

I did not look at my friends' dongs though because that is gay and I ain't queer

I won't walk around naked in a gym locker room though because that's weird. If being naked is mandatory then whatever but if being naked is optional then eff that.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Dongers out!

LET'S ROCK!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:28 pm

I do not think I would want to be naked around people and do not want to see Merk naked.

I also will not support any business that is CIS-tematically enforcing gender stereotypes and reinforcing the patriarchal hegemony.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:10 pm

lol cistematically
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy