Trouble

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

pridemore_cole
Standard
Standard

Trouble

Post by pridemore_cole » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:46 pm

So im still trying to decide where i should go to play... i have xsite which only had piu which im not a big fan of but its only like 10 min away but i want more options with a ddr location and one that like no more that 25 min away...how far is this game works place from fishers and what days do u get together there? Or can anyone tell me where the ddr place to hang out is and the days? thank u :)

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:58 pm

Ben and Ari's is at like 116th and SR37 on the north side of town. It's not too far from X-Site. They have MAX2.

Laser Flash in Carmel has a really crummy machine and really crummy staff, but it is a 3rd VK2 if you want to play the Korean songs.

Eastside Rascals out on Washington St., east of Post Road has an Extreme in very good condition.

There's also some place near Post on Washington that has MAX if you want to go play the MAX exclusives.

Gameworks at Circle Center of course has Extreme and a DDRUSA.

Just4Fun out in Plainfield at SR267 & US40 has an Extreme this year. Pity though, last year it was a 5th Mix.

Westside Fun Park at 38th & High School has an Extreme that's also in very good shape. There were at one point weekly meetings there. Westside also has DrumMania 6th mix and Para Para Paradise 2nd Mix, if you're interested.

There is supposedly a 5th Mix at the indoor water park at Michigan Rd. and I-465 on the north side. I have not confirmed this.

Those are all I can think of on the north side of town. South side has Whiteland Rascals and the Greenwood Namco Time-Out at the mall (don't go there).

Otherwise, I believe DDRFreak's machine guide for Indy is up to date. Check it out if you want any more info.

Moved to locations.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:42 pm

Motha Stewart wrote:Ben and Ari's is at like 116th and SR37 on the north side of town. It's not too far from X-Site. They have MAX2.

Laser Flash in Carmel has a really crummy machine and really crummy staff, but it is a 3rd VK2 if you want to play the Korean songs.

Eastside Rascals out on Washington St., east of Post Road has an Extreme in very good condition.

There's also some place near Post on Washington that has MAX if you want to go play the MAX exclusives.

Gameworks at Circle Center of course has Extreme and a DDRUSA.

Just4Fun out in Plainfield at SR267 & US40 has an Extreme this year. Pity though, last year it was a 5th Mix.

Westside Fun Park at 38th & High School has an Extreme that's also in very good shape. There were at one point weekly meetings there. Westside also has DrumMania 6th mix and Para Para Paradise 2nd Mix, if you're interested.

There is supposedly a 5th Mix at the indoor water park at Michigan Rd. and I-465 on the north side. I have not confirmed this.

Those are all I can think of on the north side of town. South side has Whiteland Rascals and the Greenwood Namco Time-Out at the mall (don't go there).

Otherwise, I believe DDRFreak's machine guide for Indy is up to date. Check it out if you want any more info.

Moved to locations.
If necessary, I shall check this little rumour next time I head to my daddy's house. ^_^ It's reeeeeally close to there.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:20 pm

There is indeed a 5th mix machine at the indoor waterpark, but I heard a rumor that it was upgraded recently.

I played it with my friend Josh, Big Joe, and of course, Pheadra over Spring Break when we stayed there and got drunk and stuff....