The future of Gameworks...?

Discussion of arcades and other gaming locations with music/rhythm games

Moderator: Moderators

subhuman
Light
Light

Post by subhuman » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:09 pm

We have House of the dead 1,2, and 3. If it was a month ago, I'm sure we've already gotten it. I'll check them out tomorrow anyway. Thanks.

Steve

rUiN GOD
Standard
Standard

Post by rUiN GOD » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:51 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:I played your guys' House of the Dead game the last time I was in there about a month ago. I don't remember the number of it(3 or something) but I believe it is your only one. The lightguns are way messed up in the aiming aspect. I've played my fair share of lightgun games and I can tell you that the shots were way worse than they should have been.
Sorry man your aim must be off. Cause i get roughly 70% and high on accuracy on House of the dead 2. Now on occasion the gun miss but hey it happens.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:58 pm

rUiN GOD wrote:
hascoolnickname wrote:I played your guys' House of the Dead game the last time I was in there about a month ago. I don't remember the number of it(3 or something) but I believe it is your only one. The lightguns are way messed up in the aiming aspect. I've played my fair share of lightgun games and I can tell you that the shots were way worse than they should have been.
Sorry man your aim must be off. Cause i get roughly 70% and high on accuracy on House of the dead 2. Now on occasion the gun miss but hey it happens.
Same here, I range for 50% to 70% accuracy. If you were playing HOTD 3 (the ones with the shotguns) they are pretty accurate but the reloading sucks....
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:47 pm

well its the one by the firefighter game. I didn't think my aim sucks that bad because after playing that I went over and destroyed the shooting game near the back exit.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:11 am

hascoolnickname wrote:well its the one by the firefighter game. I didn't think my aim sucks that bad because after playing that I went over and destroyed the shooting game near the back exit.
Thats HOTD 2. The sensors just started to go haywire like this past week. Thats the one that I have the best accuracy in it...

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:19 pm

iono, I guess it was just that time I played it and this week for you or whoever it was. I kept shooting the good people :?

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:00 am

hascoolnickname wrote:iono, I guess it was just that time I played it and this week for you or whoever it was. I kept shooting the good people :?
lol I had the same problem! I always shot the kid right between the eyes....But now I've gotten better and can shoot really good! :P

rUiN GOD
Standard
Standard

Post by rUiN GOD » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:32 pm

Shooting the good guys accutally let you take different routes which are really cool.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:09 pm

not shooting them takes you on the better ones though. that's the point- or so I thought.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:04 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:not shooting them takes you on the better ones though. that's the point- or so I thought.
You'll have to forgive Joe....Up until recently we saved EVERY SINGLE FREAKING PERSON and just took the straight line through until we beat it. Then one day (when the sensors were going haywire) we didnt save a few people and some cool "new" routes to us! ^_^