ummmmm Baldur's Gate 3 anyone???

Discussion of other non-rhythm/music games

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

ummmmm Baldur's Gate 3 anyone???

Post by Merk » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:15 am

Anybody playing this? Anybody heard of this? I'm really digging it so far (maybe 20ish hours in) and the cynic in me can't wait for the game to disappoint me! It's done a great job of recreating the feel of the originals and holy shit it's probably the first game in forever that isn't some "platform" to milk microtransactions out of you.

Anyway A+++++ I highly recommend picking it up

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Re: ummmmm Baldur's Gate 3 anyone???

Post by Potter » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:12 am

it isn't my kinda game so I haven't been playing it (been on Atomic Heart) but most of my innernette buds have been playing it and everyone seems to rly like it
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:25 am

yeah its surprisingly very dope - it has restored my faith in games holy shit there are developers out there that actually just want to make good games and not a platform to rob people? holy shit

potter i like to picture you as being really into simulator games developed by germans. shit like Crane Simulator 8 or Farm Simulator 15 or SimCommute

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:20 am

I used to play racing sims a lot when I had a nice cockpit setup for doing so, the most I ever got into other more autistic simulators tho was probably euro truck simulator, a couple friends and I would just hang out on teamspeak and get high and drive across europe together it was peak gaming
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy