Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Garage Sale (Updated with Pictures!)

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:37 pm

There's some stuff in my room I could use getting rid of, so I'm looking to liquidate some cool items you might enjoy. (Pictures to come later when my camera works.)

-Doom Movie Poster, Measures 27x40", Near-mint condition. (Held in wall by 4 thumbtacks.)
Asking Price: $10, willing to go lower if you wish to talk. I got this when the Sam Goody closes down at Circle Centre.

-"Retired" Lava Lamp. I say "retired", because this thing is headed towards the last of its days, but it still has a few good years. It has a black base with yellow lava/blue water. It takes a good hour for the foam to "warm up and bubble", and the nonvital top is missing, but other than that, it's vintage joy.
Asking Price: $2, plus shipping or ability to meet me somewhere?

-Fuzzy Car Dice. This pair of white dice with black dots can also turn any car into a fashionable (cough...cough) ride. If anything else, you can strangle your friend helplessly with them when they mess around in your car.
[Picture to come later]
Asking Price: $1.50

-Matrix Reloaded on VHS. Why would I be selling this classic movie? Well, I picked it up at Big Lots only to find out it's the Spanish version. From what I can tell, it's an English flick with Spanish subtitles. It's unopened, if above all else.
Asking Price: $1?

Auto Modellista for PS2. It's a racing game that's also cel-shaded. Tough to handle, but somewhat fun and challenging, with a nice car-customization feature.
Asking Price: $3

Lara Croft Holographic Picture, 8.5x11"? This picture is a nice Letter-sized shot of Lara's face. (Yeah...sorry.) I got it as a demo prize for reserving a game at GameStop. You can frame it, if you're a real geek. Heck, if you buy it, I can get a friend of mine to autograph it from "Lara Croft."
Asking Price: $1.50

More stuff to come later, and pictures as well. ^_^ Be sure to ask any question or also question my integrity on the pricing. I'm willing to negotiate ANY PRICE. You can even ask me if I have something and I'd consider selling it if I do have it.

Thanks for looking,
Jeff.
Last edited by Jeff Jeff Revolution on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:06 pm

But wheres the garage?

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:26 pm

In my room...I guess.

I park outside. -_-

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:51 pm

I'll buy those dice off you next time you come up to the Fort. Will you accept Putt-Putt Tokens as pay? [/nerd]

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:25 am

dance1005 wrote:I'll buy those dice off you next time you come up to the Fort. Will you accept Putt-Putt Tokens as pay? [/nerd]
Actually, yes, but there's one problem. I don't have those anymore.

In reality, I gave that set to a friend, but I have a white set in addition that I don't use. I would happily give those to you for $1.50 in tokens.

I should have updated this thread sooner, but nobody looked until you guys started posting this week.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:49 am

Oh dang, I didn't even notice that. I thought you just posted this this week lol. Get a pic of the new dice.