Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

FS: WG D9400 27" Arcade Monitor [Fort Wayne/Indianapolis]

Post by MonMotha » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Crosspost from BYOAC. Doubt there's a ton of interest here, but most people are local, so I figure I'll give it a shot.

I have a Wells Gardner D9400 I'd like to sell. At least I think it's a D9400; it's got the slightly curved tube. I can look up the exact model number this weekend. Everything works fine, but there is some CRT burn from Guitar Freaks.

I'm asking $100. I've seen boardsets only go for $75 or so. I can deliver anywhere within the Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, or possibly Northwest Chicagoland area or you can meet me somewhere to pick it up. I can also ship it if you really want.

I'd prefer to sell the whole unit but I would consider selling the boards only if somebody needs just that and doesn't want to ship the CRT. No discount for boards only as I then have to dispose of the CRT.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Aoi-chan
Light
Light

Re: FS: WG D9400 27" Arcade Monitor [Fort Wayne/Indianapolis]

Post by Aoi-chan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Is this still for sale?

Any chance you have pics or video of it in action? How was the picture quality and the burn in?

Thanks,

Peter
Anime Fan Zone

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Re: FS: WG D9400 27" Arcade Monitor [Fort Wayne/Indianapolis]

Post by MonMotha » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Yes, it's still available, though I may actually be looking to get a little more for it now (market for these things seems to change a lot). Fort Wayne pick-up is no longer available. Chicagoland may be an option if you can wait a long time.

Pictures at http://cheer.monmotha.net/~monmotha/monitor/
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.