**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

pinktofu
Light
Light

[FOR SALE] DDR Extreme Arcade Machine in Phoenix, AZ

Post by pinktofu » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey all!

I am selling my DDR Extreme (8th mix) machine that is located in Phoenix, AZ. I completely cleaned out the dance stage and repainted it, cleaned the cabinet as well. It is fully functional, all buttons and pad works great. I replaced all the screws in the dance stage with new stainless steel truss head screws (the same as the original). $3500 OBO. I can try to help in a freight shipping process (paid by buyer), but local pickup is ideal. Photos coming soon.

Thanks!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [FOR SALE] DDR Extreme Arcade Machine in Phoenix, AZ

Post by Riot » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Considering more than half of the active posters here already own a machine (or multiple lol), you might not find too many people here that are in the market, but good luck! I will say that most of us found machines for half of what you're asking if you don't get many bites, although many of ours probably didn't have much refinishing and repairs done beforehand.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:34 pm

If you don't have any luck by July, talk to me.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

pinktofu
Light
Light

Post by pinktofu » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I lowered the price on eBay to $2900 and if the transaction is done outside of eBay I'll take $2500. I am going to bring the machine to ZapCon in April in hopes that it will get sold there, but if anyone in the mean time is interested, let me know. I forgot to mention I have a new sticker set for it that will be included as well. I hope it's sold by July but otherwise I'll let you know Amp, thanks for the interest.

theupstreamer
Beginner
Beginner

Post by theupstreamer » Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 am

I'm interested if you are willing to make some negotiations. I live in Phoenix so I imagine the pickup to be much smoother for the both of us.