FOR SALE: I NEED EMERGANCY CASH

Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:58 pm

mexican ninja wrote: You know, you can always stop.
Quoted for truth.

...Potter hows the selling of your prized possesions going?
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:59 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
GaKki wrote:because you are bringing THIS to the forums. You aren't accomplishing ANYTHING. I am not scared of you or anyone on here. Tonight is my lasyt night on here because the DDR scene has turned into THIS. Face it. You are a stupid asshole and you will probably never amount to anything so leave me alone and get a damn life. I am how much younger than you? GROW THE HELL UP! Ho is going to be pissed. that's all I know. But quit IM'ing me with this petty-ness. I have been working all day and you are interupting me.
Actualy, you were the one who orginaly brought it up. And, you kept bringing it up. You know, you can always stop.

Also, The real deal isn't part of the DDR scene. He dosen't play.
i brought it up because of a smart ass comment he left in the rating of one of my posts. you can't do that shit and expect everything to be over.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:06 pm

THE REAL DEAL wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
GaKki wrote:because you are bringing THIS to the forums. You aren't accomplishing ANYTHING. I am not scared of you or anyone on here. Tonight is my lasyt night on here because the DDR scene has turned into THIS. Face it. You are a stupid asshole and you will probably never amount to anything so leave me alone and get a damn life. I am how much younger than you? GROW THE HELL UP! Ho is going to be pissed. that's all I know. But quit IM'ing me with this petty-ness. I have been working all day and you are interupting me.
Actualy, you were the one who orginaly brought it up. And, you kept bringing it up. You know, you can always stop.

i brought it up because of a smart ass comment he left in the rating of one of my posts. you can't do that shit and expect everything to be over.
???

I wasn't talking about you.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:07 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:
mexican ninja wrote: Actualy, you were the one who orginaly brought it up. And, you kept bringing it up. You know, you can always stop.

???

I wasn't talking about you.
oh my bad. reading > me
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

Mei-Mei
Standard
Standard

Post by Mei-Mei » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:44 pm

This isn't locked yet? lolz.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:50 pm

wow.

i guess today's the day i finally get to see people waving their penis around about who's more poor...i guess i can finally commit suicide
insert code compile execute return

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:13 pm

And you all thought you needed Casey to have an asshole? Gakki is doing a horrible job at replacing him... At least Casey was good at it. Gakki can't even get his lies straight.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:26 pm

POOP.

I come home from Xsite seeing my thread 3 pages long. OMG PPLZ ARE BUYNING MY STUFF! o wait, it's a bunch of people fighting for no reason on the intarweb. To set things straight, Gakki, Jarod, I completely accept your apology, and I am very sorry for calling you an ass. Im sorry that some people can be like this, and I will miss you on these boards. I hope you reconsider. If not, Ill see you at eastside sometime. The Real Deal, Please lay off his back, and thanks for backing me up but I just wish things could go more better on these forums right now. Thanks everybody that has tried to get this back on topic, and tv and Savage are sold.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Jizzon

Post by Jizzon » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:11 am

No kidding; this is ridiculous. Any further off topic posts will be deleted at my earliest convenience. Good luck selling the rest of your stuff Potter.
People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon May 02, 2005 5:37 pm

BUMP.

Beatmaniac are you still buying the tv? If so i need to know or otherwise its up for sale.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri May 06, 2005 12:17 pm

Savage = Casey's