ZERO!!! WOOOO!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Thu May 04, 2006 6:39 am

I quote jason without the quote
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 04, 2006 2:10 pm

Harleigh RVNG wrote:And it still ain't there yet is it? You should probably expect it Today or Tommarow. I guess I should start saving up for a Machine too. It would be great. In 6 months I have probably paid off half that machine, lol
MonMotha wrote:A reality check for people who think they'll save money by buying a machine: you won't. Even if you stop playing public machines entirely, it takes an awful lot of play to equal the cost of a machine, even if you get a deal on it.
Nonsense! I'm sure Harleigh plans to play upwards of 6 hours a day, every day, with no holidays or vacations!

(Using FLAKK's as a price point, this is about what you'd have to do to pay off half of one in half a year... assuming no maintenance.)

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu May 04, 2006 6:01 pm

Arka wrote:
Harleigh RVNG wrote:And it still ain't there yet is it? You should probably expect it Today or Tommarow. I guess I should start saving up for a Machine too. It would be great. In 6 months I have probably paid off half that machine, lol
MonMotha wrote:A reality check for people who think they'll save money by buying a machine: you won't. Even if you stop playing public machines entirely, it takes an awful lot of play to equal the cost of a machine, even if you get a deal on it.
Nonsense! I'm sure Harleigh plans to play upwards of 6 hours a day, every day, with no holidays or vacations!

(Using FLAKK's as a price point, this is about what you'd have to do to pay off half of one in half a year... assuming no maintenance.)

Flaw in the logic... you also have to account for gas money which will bring up savings a bit.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Green Tea wrote:
Arka wrote:

Flaw in the logic... you also have to account for gas money which will bring up savings a bit.
Are you one of those crazy people who drives for hours to play Pump with your friends (or without, for that matter), GreenTea? :wink:

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu May 04, 2006 9:20 pm

It is true that I have played alone alot :D but it is only 15 minutes away from me. I never see people there anymore! when I was there during spring break, I only saw tony there (antonio kid that registered recently). Who needs friends :D
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu May 04, 2006 9:51 pm

It's okay. I'll drive over and play against/with you at some point. It's only a 2-3 hour drive. :wink:

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu May 04, 2006 10:30 pm

Arka wrote:

I figured at $5-$10 each day of play for the three years I've been playing these games, I've almost payed off half of a new PIU machine.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sat May 27, 2006 11:37 pm

WOOOO!!!!!! ZERO!!!!

It was a bitch to get into the house, but it is here (well, has been here for a while). Here's the only picture I have of it. Jason has the rest on his camera.

Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:59 pm

Finally!!! We don't have to go all the way to Bloomington to play!!! You can expect me over this weekend! *dances around mimicking the moves of my Avatar* um... I don't fall like the lil' bunny though...
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:40 am

I was about to say "why not just buy the cs version," but its not even nearly as fun...