ITG Stepmania File Link

Moderator: Moderators

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:49 pm

thewrathoffluffy wrote:Hey guys, sorry to bring up an old thread again, but I'm having troubles extractng these files into sm and getting them to work...
How exactly are you supposed to extract these, since the anner files are in a separate file... For some reason its not recognizing my songs...

Thanks...

Make sure you're putting them into the right folder, that's usually the problem. Although sometimes it just doesn't like to recognize songs, which you can either press f1 or f2 in game and it'll reload the songs and you might get em working.

The folder is whateverdriveit'son/Stepmania/songs/nameofsongdirectory(probably ITG)/songfolder/songfiles

The necessary files for a song are the stepfile and the mp3.

Some common problems you can encounter sometimes is when you extract you'll get your songs double foldered, like the problem I had with Quasar. It extracted as songs/Bemanistyle/Quasar/Quasar/songfiles. It should be songs/Bemanistyle/Quasar/songfiles. It's an easy fix, but it's a hassle.

I don't know what you mean by the anner files being seperate files. Are you downloading individual songs or are you downloading song packs from fantomfreak? I haven't downloaded the pack's so I don't know how he put those together but the individual ones should extract just fine with, say, WinZip or WinRAR. Heck, even the SMunpackager would work.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.