Indianapolis getting ITG

Moderator: Moderators

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Indianapolis getting ITG

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:53 am

Well I talked to people and we will most likely be having some great news. ITG will be to indianapolis soon, how soon I'm not sure, but was told if ITG can go into DDR USA (location give away), that it'd be much easier to get fast, as USA makes no revenue. Well, guess what kiddies? ITG will EASILY go into DDR USA.

So I must talk to the GM now, tell him this wonderful news as he was mostly for it. (Gameworks in Chicago has ITG same way). I hope this comes through!

DONT MOVE THIS TO LOCATIONS :P This is a News event, not a "hey ITG is here" thread. (this is to the overly zealous MonMotha)

Jus think, DDR and ITG next to each other....
::cream::

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:57 am

Well, I'm not MonMotha, but this topic is more appropriate for either Locations or General DDR Discussion because it is about DDR and not just generalized socialization. Conversation Cornucopia does not constitute news simply because it appears at the top of the forum listings.

The Cornucopia originally appeared at the top but was later moved due to many people posting topics that clearly fit in more targeted forums, just like this one. But because I am emphasizing community with this relaunch, the Cornucopia has been grouped with the rest of the community forums and I'm trying them up at the top again.

I don't know if it's laziness or misunderstanding that makes people post the most off-topic post in the uppermost forum (General DDR had the same thing happen to it to a somewhat lesser extent when it appeared at the top). However, part of making a forum useful is keeping it organized so that people can find topics that interest them.

Moved to Locations.

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:24 am

again proving why you need mroe topics. This should NOT be in locations as this isn't even here yet. This is NEWS, not "hey lets go to locations and see where we can find an arcade".

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:00 pm

I am not familiar with "ITG"

I'm sure once you tell me what it's an anogram for, I'll be all like "Oh SNAP! Duh!"

But uhh... what is it?

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:30 pm

GaKki
Standard
Standard

Post by GaKki » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:37 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:again proving why you need mroe topics. This should NOT be in locations as this isn't even here yet. This is NEWS, not "hey lets go to locations and see where we can find an arcade".
Don't be an ass. The forums haven't even been up for a whole week yet. If Ho wants this here, it goes HERE.

But I am excited non-the-less!

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:43 pm

Sweet.

Now I can own Casey at it in person.

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:59 pm

come back to ft wayne again today and you can own him in person now haha
~*Erica*~

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:36 pm

GaKki wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:again proving why you need mroe topics. This should NOT be in locations as this isn't even here yet. This is NEWS, not "hey lets go to locations and see where we can find an arcade".
Don't be an ass. The forums haven't even been up for a whole week yet. If Ho wants this here, it goes HERE.

But I am excited non-the-less!
I'd get banned for such idiotic flamebait, but thats what ahppens when you don't agree with the site owner.

As for Taqa, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA keep dreaming weeman.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:38 am

It was a toss up between here and General DDR. I chose here because you subtly (as subtle as you ever are...like a brick in the face!) mentioned a specific location. In general, News is site news. This is not site news.

See here with regard to your request.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:58 pm

I have now moved this to Other Bemani and Music/Rhythm Games as it is now a more appropriate place for it after the creation of additional gaming forums at CaseyDidder's request.

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:26 pm

thats really exciting i have read about the different modes ITG has and it seems like it can bring a new twist to dancing games i hope it happens
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Gumby
Standard
Standard

Post by Gumby » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:40 pm

from what i've heard, ITG sounds like something I'd be into. Hopefully I'll be moving to Indy after graduation and I'll be able to frequent gw to play it.
I don't fear death; I fear not living.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:12 am

I'm all about it. My legs will love the pain.