Pop'N Import?

Moderator: Moderators

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:11 pm

Well, I'm still looking for all the PNMs before 7... :P

So, how about those kooky physicists and their kooky units? Can I get any love for the attoparsec? How about the nanoacre? (Yeah, I guess the latter is more commonly used in VLSI circles nowadays.)

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 pm

1 attoparsec/microfortnight is almost exactly 1 inch/second (1.0043268 in/sec, to be more exact).

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!

And all the PnMs before 7 were for the original PlayStation, just so you know if you're looking for PS2 games. In reality, if you have 7-12 and Best Hits, you're not missing much (at least, not much worth playing).
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:22 am

MonMotha wrote:1 attoparsec/microfortnight is almost exactly 1 inch/second (1.0043268 in/sec, to be more exact).

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!
...ROTFL. Attoparsecs are fun. Don't forget that 1 cubic attoparsec (or apc^3) is almost exactly 1 fluid ounce! (I had one great freshman chemistry teacher way back in the way-back-when... <*sniff*>)
MonMotha wrote:And all the PnMs before 7 were for the original PlayStation, just so you know if you're looking for PS2 games. In reality, if you have 7-12 and Best Hits, you're not missing much (at least, not much worth playing).
Tsk! The PnMs before 7 were for the original PlayStation and the Dreamcast. (But I am looking for the PlayStation versions, yes.)

However, I will bear in mind your remarks, and will strongly consider just tracking down a copy of Best Hits somewhere in lieu of going all psycho-collector. Thanks for the advice, whether or not I end up being wise enough to follow it. :wink: