"Featured Articles"

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

"Featured Articles"

Post by letshavetea » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:33 pm

you must have these saved also Ho dont ya?... these were very well written and very helpfull (and i joined the old boards so i could comment on those articles)... is this something that you have plans for in the future?

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:38 pm

Funny I was just thinking about that same thing today, especially since I actually wrote one of those old articles :wink: I'm sure there are plans to bring them back up...

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:05 pm

Yes, I still have them. And yes, I plan on bringing them back. Thanks for the reminder.

Unfortunately, I think the one I wrote and the one Jim wrote were the only two that ever existed. I hope that there will be more submissions. I really want to try to have more useful, helpful, and interesting content here at the site beyond the forums.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:45 pm

yea thats all that i remember... but wasnt somebody trying to make one for buying a machine?....

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:37 pm

There were a few somebodys who said they wanted to write articles about a few different topics. Malictus was the only person who ever made it pas that point to actually doing it and submitting it to me.