Riot I'm calling you out

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Fluffyumpkins

Riot I'm calling you out

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:17 am

Sup?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Riot I'm calling you out

Post by Riot » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Ummm, so I've been called out eh? Should I be scared? Should I worry that "OMFG TEH TECHNIKA PLAYER" wants to pwn me? Should I even give a shit? Well, I think before I give a response I should openly state a few things.

First, the majority of active users on this forum (all four of us) don't really take your posts seriously anymore. I take a look at your post history and most of them come off as desperate attempts to make witty one-liners. When you have been mentioned in conversation, it's usually always Merk. Hell, the best testament to this was that when I asked if I should even respond to this, most said "why are you asking me if I should respond to a thread?"

Second, the way you've acted in has made you look like a little bitch. (Unfortunately, there is no sugarcoating this.) Now, why do I say this? Well, the actions that have been seen by members of this community have made you look like one. One good example was when you posted your pathetic attempts at online dating. Speaking from legitimate experience, you could become one of the best OK Cupid users, but if your conduct sucks it won't matter cause nobody will want the ol' slap and tickle.

Which brings me to this little challenge, which I find a rather odd one for a few reasons. I have not actively posted seriously on IndyDDR since February 2005. Furthermore, it's no secret that I have had several outstanding boredom issues in the past few days. Since this has been somewhat common knowledge this, along with your past posts, give me legitimate reasons to think that this challenge was just another desperate attempt to lead me on and feign attention. With that in mind, I feel this challenge is one that isn't worth it, particularly since there was not a challenge issued.

If you want a challenge, here's a few good ones. Go back to Indiana University and graduate within 4 years. Go on a holiday with your girlfriend. (If you don't have one, then ask your roommate for some tips on how to bed a geisha) For that matter, make some worthwhile posts on IndyDDR so that there may be a chance for somebody here to take you seriously and in the process prove me wrong in what I have stated in this post. If you want to continue making witty posts though, then all you will be doing is continuing to make yourself look worse in the end.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 am

Image That was pretty harsh

:[

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 am