Fort Wayne Get Together Thread!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:58 am

Cassy you do realize that there are people up here who think they are compairable to you and TaQa right? Dont try to say i am one of them because i know i am decent but i know there are better players than me. Also the only times i hear complaints are when i am not their. My opinion is, I think if i am there they wont say anything because i will do my best prove that it is just them and when i am not they try to get there money back cause they didnt do well and they know the other employes dont know much about it. Again i am not say you screwed up, i am just clairifying things. Final coment since it has been ITG me and the manager have been trying to keep it kept up so cut us some slack. Just to let you know if you plan to come up here again i will have a candle ready for you.
Warning incoming game!

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:03 am

I'm better than Casey and Taqa

kthxbai.

:twisted:
~*Erica*~

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:14 am

Bionix wrote:Cassy you do realize that there are people up here who think they are compairable to you and TaQa right? Dont try to say i am one of them because i know i am decent but i know there are better players than me. Also the only times i hear complaints are when i am not their. My opinion is, I think if i am there they wont say anything because i will do my best prove that it is just them and when i am not they try to get there money back cause they didnt do well and they know the other employes dont know much about it. Again i am not say you screwed up, i am just clairifying things. Final coment since it has been ITG me and the manager have been trying to keep it kept up so cut us some slack. Just to let you know if you plan to come up here again i will have a candle ready for you.
Not to sound cocky, but nobody in indiana but Matt, Joe, oh and Shannon from bloomington are near us. SDP is good and so is Merk, but not on the same level. Next time I come up you can watch my feet and watch the pad. People can think all they want, doesn't mean they are always right. Look at Ho :wink:

jk ho!

If you want I could probably find out which sensors in the arrow are out by jus playing :o

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:27 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
Bionix wrote:Cassy you do realize that there are people up here who think they are compairable to you and TaQa right? Dont try to say i am one of them because i know i am decent but i know there are better players than me. Also the only times i hear complaints are when i am not their. My opinion is, I think if i am there they wont say anything because i will do my best prove that it is just them and when i am not they try to get there money back cause they didnt do well and they know the other employes dont know much about it. Again i am not say you screwed up, i am just clairifying things. Final coment since it has been ITG me and the manager have been trying to keep it kept up so cut us some slack. Just to let you know if you plan to come up here again i will have a candle ready for you.
Not to sound cocky, but nobody in indiana but Matt, Joe, oh and Shannon from bloomington are near us. SDP is good and so is Merk, but not on the same level. Next time I come up you can watch my feet and watch the pad. People can think all they want, doesn't mean they are always right. Look at Ho :wink:

jk ho!

If you want I could probably find out which sensors in the arrow are out by jus playing :o
don't associate me with this game. don't associate me with this game. don't associate me with this game.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:38 am

Come on Guys!

I don't want to see the new IndyDDR go up in Flames like the last one.

Can't we all just get along!?

*Releases Doves w/ Olive Brances*

[Edit]
No shit I don't live in Fort Wayne! Geez guys.
Last edited by Grubb on Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
Bionix wrote:If you want I could probably find out which sensors in the arrow are out by jus playing :o
After looking at the sensors up close and on the set up screen i always give it a test run in case it is one sensor. Then i can try to fix it and/or just remove it.
Warning incoming game!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:19 am

No Casey, I'm not always right...nor do I claim to be. However, I am fairly confident in my assessment of this "debate."

1. You and Mark are on opposing sides.
2. Neither of you is willing to budge from his position on the matter.
3. None of the rest of us care.

Take it PMs if you must, but please drop it from public discussion.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:39 am

mexican ninja wrote:
letshavetea wrote:ive heard you guys complaining about the left side being iffy... for as long as ive been on these boards... i think its the pad and not the player :D
And I think you live in Wisconson and not Fort Wayne Indiana.
*looks at my location*... yep... never played on that machine... but im guessing if people complain about the left side of the machine and not the right.. i think the left side is bad... i know ive played on machines that have had bad pads that give me pad misses... or even on US DDREX PS2... (ugh i hate hitting up and X and not letting me hit down..... or giving me an ALMOST)... i know its the pad and not me... or in this case the game (you cant turn gameplay buttons off)... so in all reality... id just stick with...

pad misses happen... if you want to play to have fun... play at putt putt but if you want to play for scores play elsewhere...

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:01 pm

Ho wrote:No Casey, I'm not always right...nor do I claim to be. However, I am fairly confident in my assessment of this "debate."

1. You and Mark are on opposing sides.
2. Neither of you is willing to budge from his position on the matter.
3. None of the rest of us care.

Take it PMs if you must, but please drop it from public discussion.
good call Ho.

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:12 pm

Anybody going out to Putt Putt tonight?

that's what this threads for
and its been dead for days you newbs.

oh woot im a light player now
i get 10 posts!
~*Erica*~

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:24 pm

I am. A some point. After sleeping both starts and ceases.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:00 pm

Ill be there. Jeff call if you need a ride.
482-2663

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:11 pm

yeah but what time will u guys be there
and how long before u decide to leave ;|
~*Erica*~

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:59 pm

Some friends and I will be showing up at Putt Putt around 4 or so tomorrow to play some ITG, IIDX, and some of that knick knack pattywack.

It would be nice to see some of you Fort Wayne people again :p

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:23 pm

LikeableRodent wrote:Some friends and I will be showing up at Putt Putt around 4 or so tomorrow to play some ITG, IIDX, and some of that knick knack pattywack.

It would be nice to see some of you Fort Wayne people again :p
I'll be there at 4:30, assuming the world dosen't explode or somthing.